Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm done with taking doxy.. i'm sick of feeling sick and weak everyday. i threw up 5 times today :(

and i think i'm going to switch to SA.. benzoyl peroxide is making my red marks redder. i think i'm using too much bp in my regimen

does this new regimen sound ok?

zapzyt aloe & chamomile wash 2x everyday (morning and night)

night: apply zapzyt benzoyl peroxide to acne spots

zapzyt is one of the best OTC product because it never broke me out and doesn't have many ingredients like neutrogena and clean&clear.

Edited by hellstorm

ow wow im taking doxycycline like you. I have to take it for about three months. :rolleyes: its my first month..... i never feel sick when taking it.because i drink ALOT of water.. maybe you should try that.....also im taking benzac 5% bp gel and neutrogena pads.....they work really well...REALLY WORKS!! you really see the dead skin cells on the pad. also i dont think you should stop taking doxycycline because once you stop your bacteria has a way of resisting and get stronger :ninja:..but you know whats better for yourself x cya ;)

good luck! i was on it for 2 months! and i think it's too late for me to take it again cause i threw it in the trash LOL

i'm sick of having to watch what i eat & stuff :( with the doxy you cant eat diary & certain food

Edited by hellstorm