Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bcbcbc

Found a good SPF 30 Moisturizer

I went to Walgreens and picked up Eucerine Everyday Protection Face Lotion for Sensitive Skin.

No Avobenzone and plenty of Zinc Oxide.

It is very thin and liquidy. Goes on fairly well.

Very gentle formula for sensitive skin. It does not sting or turn any area red.

and no break out so far!

Edited by bcbcbc

Hi! I saw on a post that you said you use Alba's un-petroleum jelly - do you use it on your face? Does it break you out? Small bumps? I just bought it yesterday and it seems like a good overnight treatment now that i am on The Regimen, i have really dry skin.. i just dont want it to prevent my BP from sinking into my skin. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi! I saw on a post that you said you use Alba's un-petroleum jelly - do you use it on your face? Does it break you out? Small bumps? I just bought it yesterday and it seems like a good overnight treatment now that i am on The Regimen, i have really dry skin.. i just dont want it to prevent my BP from sinking into my skin. Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hey there.

To be honest, I haven't used it on my face yet. I've been going to sleep without moisturizing lately because my face gets itchy at night. However, I'm positive that it won't affect the BP as long as you wait for BP to dry before applying Un-petroleum.

I've read tons of good reviews on it as facial moisturizer so you should definitely give it a try. I'm going to start using it as facial moisturizer after my face stops itching.

For the dry skin, go to walmart and pick up Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel. After you cleanse your face, gently rub the aloe vera gel over your face for 20-30sec and rinse off with water. Your face won't feel dry or tight when you come out of shower.

Good luck!

Hey there.

To be honest, I haven't used it on my face yet. I've been going to sleep without moisturizing lately because my face gets itchy at night. However, I'm positive that it won't affect the BP as long as you wait for BP to dry before applying Un-petroleum.

I've read tons of good reviews on it as facial moisturizer so you should definitely give it a try. I'm going to start using it as facial moisturizer after my face stops itching.

For the dry skin, go to walmart and pick up Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera gel. After you cleanse your face, gently rub the aloe vera gel over your face for 20-30sec and rinse off with water. Your face won't feel dry or tight when you come out of shower.

Good luck!

Thank you!! will try this out!