Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zynal

singing helps!? try it :)

Sometimes i feel so depressed so sad. But when that happens i go to my room and TURN ON SOME MUSIC!!!that was me being gangster :shifty: .....Anyways music is the tool that gets me throw. Its like when my favourite musics are on the radio or t.v. I just start singing :whistle:. I mean really LOUD CRAZY LOUD :banana:.....WEIRD i no but it HELPS ALOT!! so i was wondering what other ways are there to get away from acne????whats yours :cool:

Anything that makes me less stressed. Drawing is a big helper, even though I suck. And I love taking pics of myself, even though I suck at that also. lol

I'm with you with the music. It's my life and my career path. There is nothing better. Other things I do, do to escape not just acne but life is play Modern Warfare 2. Game is really addicting and I don't have to do think about much when I play it.

I know I love singing when Im down or even happy and it makes me feel awesome.

Even tho I can't sing :cool:

Just turn on glee I mean when my sister is there :|

I sing and dance randomly. Not really for my acne....but life should be full of random moments of joy. =)

Because that makes you happy.. Crying will just cause stress.. It releases cortisol that can contribute to acne.. Anyway, that's just my conclusion.

I sing and dance randomly. Not really for my acne....but life should be full of random moments of joy. =)

joy to the world... haha