Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
magic626

Ordering Accutane Online from Canada?

My friend's dad is a reputable dermatologist in my area and told me that I should purchase accutane from pharmacies in Canada and get them shipped into the States if I can. (he also told me that dermatologists are NOT supposed to disclose this info to patients, but shared with me because I'm a family friend)

The reason is because my insurance expired while I was on the treatment of accutane, and blue cross will NOT renew or write me another insurance policy until after I finish my treatment! I guess its because accutane is too expensive for them to cover. (this is what I get for being truthful on surveys i guess..)

Anyways, since I don't have insurance and I have at least 3 more months of accutane left on my treatment schedule, most pharmacies in the US want to charge me $600 for a months treatment.

Does anyone have experience with Canadian companies online?

Thanks in advance

Edited by magic626

My friend's dad is a reputable dermatologist in my area and told me that I should purchase accutane from pharmacies in Canada and get them shipped into the States if I can. (he also told me that dermatologists are NOT supposed to disclose this info to patients, but shared with me because I'm a family friend)

The reason is because my insurance expired while I was on the treatment of accutane, and blue cross will NOT renew or write me another insurance policy until after I finish my treatment! I guess its because accutane is too expensive for them to cover. (this is what I get for being truthful on surveys i guess..)

Anyways, since I don't have insurance and I have at least 3 more months of accutane left on my treatment schedule, most pharmacies in the US want to charge me $600 for a months treatment.

Does anyone have experience with Canadian companies online?

Thanks in advance

i know that buying medicine online can be dangerous - they can send you much too high of a dose, or too low, or it can have no medicine in the pill, or they could simply steal your money and send nothing.. did the derm recommend a specific online pharmacy? if not, you should ask him.