Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ihatemirrors

Log will only let me post one pic...says there is no room to post more

I started a log, and I attached one picture. Now it says there is no room to attach anymore. Even if I try to attach it in a new post it won't let me :(

Help?

It says 1.34MB of 2.44MB...

What format was the picture you attached in? .Jpegs take up very little room, so you may want to un-attach that picture, make sure it's in .jpeg format, and try re-uploading and attaching it.

I hope that helps. If it doesn't, I have no idea what the problem could be. : P

You have 1.10MB left. How large is the pic you are trying to attach? Cuz the one in your log is 1.34MB and that's huge. Resize the pic you already have attached and you'll have more room for tons more pics (depending on how big they each are), or make the pics you want to attach small enough to fit under 1.10MB.

Haha, you can go somewhere like here if you don't have Photoshop to resize it. Just make sure you save the resized pic because they delete it from the site in two hours.

Or, if you have photoshop, you can open up the photo and go to Image > Image Size > and enter a lesser number while making sure the "Constrain Proportions" button is clicked. ^_^

Is there any way to sort of reset the attachment limit? I'd really like to have embedded/attached pictures in the regimen log...