Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gummialien

Baby oil on face good/bad?

Ive heard that Johson and johnson baby oil make your skin very soft and healthy looking. Am I just asking for a major breakout by putting baby oil on my face? Has anyone tried this?

I'm pretty sure it will block pores. I wouldn't try it unless someone else tells you that they know for sure it wont

not 100% sure, but I´m pretty sure it´ll clog because I don´t think it´s non-comedogenic.

PM jc, he would know, he knows alot.

Oh, God! anything with the word "oil" in the name has got to be bad for your skin. Besides being greasy, I'm sure it will clog pores or irritate from other ingredients in it.

It contains mineral oil which is HIGHLY comedogenic. So yeah, yer lookin' for pimple paradise if you splash on the baby oil

Oh, God! anything with the word "oil" in the name has got to be bad for your skin. Besides being greasy, I'm sure it will clog pores or irritate from other ingredients in it.

not jojoba oil or somthing like that

Not all oils are comedogenic. Ya'll are too paranoid. Most products, even if they aren't specifically non-comedogenic, won't really terribly clog pores. Simmerdownow.