Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maldition

a simple question abput copper peptides...

one says that this generates decorin...

so that in the official page where they sell this product are no photos where demonstrates the effectiveness of this drug?

if this works as the creator says, so that there are no photos?

one says that this generates decorin...

so that in the official page where they sell this product are no photos where demonstrates the effectiveness of this drug?

if this works as the creator says, so that there are no photos?

I thought they did have photos somewhere? There's lots of diagrams and research, but I can't remember if I saw any before/after photos either...hmm, I wonder why that is.

Anyway, this doesn't exactly answer your question, but I started using copper peptides for the first time as of 5 days ago and I have no idea if I am doing it right but there is definately SOMETHING happening after I use it. I started with the Super CP 2X because I'm impatient that way and that is supposedly the extra strength formula for spot treatments and pretty strong stuff. I dabbed a blob onto single pitted scars to see their effect and I think the blobbing was a bad move...might have been too much for too long. It burns like crazy the way I did it and I had to fight my instincts not to wash it off. (You'd think I'd clue in and stop doing that sooner, but I've only just stopped today). I had needling done 6 days ago too and I have to say that the spot where I put the CP 2X cream has rescabbed when everywhere else that I got the needling has healed and the scabs come off...

Even places on my forehead where I had no needling done but had some pits became inflamed and look like I've picked at a zit when I haven't. :/ So the CP definately does something to your scars, I just can't tell you what that is yet...

I'm all for posting pictures cause I know how much it helps the next person, but I've only just started and can't show you much in terms of results. If you want to see what it does after 3 days of (stupidly) intense spot treatments, I'd be happy to take a picture of it for you?

Anyway, this doesn't exactly answer your question, but I started using copper peptides for the first time as of 5 days ago and I have no idea if I am doing it right but there is definately SOMETHING happening after I use it. I started with the Super CP 2X because I'm impatient that way and that is supposedly the extra strength formula for spot treatments and pretty strong stuff. I dabbed a blob onto single pitted scars to see their effect and I think the blobbing was a bad move...might have been too much for too long. It burns like crazy the way I did it and I had to fight my instincts not to wash it off. (You'd think I'd clue in and stop doing that sooner, but I've only just stopped today).

That's funny, because I have used the LacSal, Super CP and 2x, and I have had no reaction at all. Not even pink or anything. I also recently did a 35% peel and I may as well have been putting water on me... No feeling at all. No pinkness... Nothing. Maybe I'm a replicant or something.

Anyway, this doesn't exactly answer your question, but I started using copper peptides for the first time as of 5 days ago and I have no idea if I am doing it right but there is definately SOMETHING happening after I use it. I started with the Super CP 2X because I'm impatient that way and that is supposedly the extra strength formula for spot treatments and pretty strong stuff. I dabbed a blob onto single pitted scars to see their effect and I think the blobbing was a bad move...might have been too much for too long. It burns like crazy the way I did it and I had to fight my instincts not to wash it off. (You'd think I'd clue in and stop doing that sooner, but I've only just stopped today).

That's funny, because I have used the LacSal, Super CP and 2x, and I have had no reaction at all. Not even pink or anything. I also recently did a 35% peel and I may as well have been putting water on me... No feeling at all. No pinkness... Nothing. Maybe I'm a replicant or something.

Really? I always thought my skin was tough too. The Super CP serum is normal for me...tingles for maybe 10 minutes then nothing and it doesn't turn my skin red, but the Super CP 2x does something awful to my skin...places that are perfectly normal looking in the morning will become inflamed and bright red within hours after I put it on and a scab like circle pops up in the middle of the inflamed part...it looks like I picked a zit and it's scabbed over all within a few hours. I have no idea if I'm having some freak reaction to it, or if this is a good thing? I'm going to let the inflammation go down and evaluate...

Really? I always thought my skin was tough too. The Super CP serum is normal for me...tingles for maybe 10 minutes then nothing and it doesn't turn my skin red, but the Super CP 2x does something awful to my skin...places that are perfectly normal looking in the morning will become inflamed and bright red within hours after I put it on and a scab like circle pops up in the middle of the inflamed part...it looks like I picked a zit and it's scabbed over all within a few hours. I have no idea if I'm having some freak reaction to it, or if this is a good thing? I'm going to let the inflammation go down and evaluate...

Weird... Yeah, I don't even get the tingle. But I have noticed some people on their forum say they do get issues sometimes... So you're not the only one. Right now I'm just trying to do slow abrasive stuff with peels and micro cloths, then put that stuff on each day. So I'll see what that gets in 6 months or so.

When I dermaroll I apply 2x before the roll and 2x after the roll. It will burn for about 10 minutes after the roll, but then nothing. SkinBiology has a forum at http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/7270023352

i've been using it along with a light peel daily. is there any way to remove the colour? the areas i treated have a blue tinge to it.

CartWheel, I am sorry, but I have never had any problem with the blue washing off. Come to think about it, after I apply the 2x I use my dual array LED and don't wash again until the morning.

CartWheel, I am sorry, but I have never had any problem with the blue washing off. Come to think about it, after I apply the 2x I use my dual array LED and don't wash again until the morning.

interesting that. i think its just in the areas that are peeling so it might be clinging to the dead skin. alternatively im applying too much. im using it along with nixoderm which has salicylic acid in it. it seems to really help the healing tho which is a good bonus. i usually scar after a big pimple and i dont seem to be doing that right now. how often do you needle dudley? i might do it on some individual scars.