Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hope09

Arabic Olives Completely Cured My Acne

3 days ago.. My grandma sent my mom some Arabic food from the Jordan. Well 2 days ago I was trying out some arabic olives my grandma made from scratch. It's a family secret. I was a little scared because it had loads of oil in it.. idk what kind tho. Well I woke up this morning with like 95% of my face cleared from acne. I was like WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF? idk what I did but the only thing I noticed different in my routine was eating the arabic olives that my grandma made. Right now I haven't been this clear since middle school. All I have left is just red marks but they are toning down. I'll send some arabic olives to anyone who request it :)

I'm going to risk it here and venture a guess. Those olives may have been in Olive Oil? lol and they sound delicious! Im glad it worked for you :) now send some over, pronto!!! :drool: hhaa

Thanks for the great comment guys. I'll take a picture of the arabic olives and even a pic of my face :)

I'm going to risk it here and venture a guess. Those olives may have been in Olive Oil? lol and they sound delicious! Im glad it worked for you :) now send some over, pronto!!! :drool: hhaa

Thanks for the great comment guys. I'll take a picture of the arabic olives and even a pic of my face :)

yea do it!! there is a lack of photos on this forum for obvious reasons i know, but its good to see a before and after from a success story.

also pic of the olive would be awesome