Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I don't like the negative things I been reading in articles lately, and I got these red marks all over now. Is there anything else effective to rid of acne?

So I pretty much came off the BP products, and I'm just washing my face with cetaphil and moisturizing with aloe vera with jojoba oil. Someone told me all you need to have clear skin is a gentle cleanser, alcohol free tone, and a good moisturizer? I think I have two of the above so I was wondering if there is a really good alcohol free toner anyone knows of. Something effective for acne prone skin...

I have tried so long to find a regimen that works without prescipts or BP...If you have persistent acne i dont think there is one! You will find just as much good info about BP as bad (probably even more). None of the bad information is empirical (scientific). If using all natural products works for you than that is awesome, i have never had luck with that though. Anyways, you should check the review boards for stuff that is rated high. In my own experience, iv had really good luck with Paula's choice BHA toner. I know a lot of other people like this toner as well (it is very alcohol free)