Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i think its the AHA causing these, they are along my jawline 2 either side, very small white heads, like the size of a pin head. anyone else get these? and if so do you leave them or treat them wit something?

cheers peeps

Edited by want2beme

I get those too and they're fucking annoying. Try heating up a face towel with water and putting it over your face for at least 15 minutes. Just keep reheating. This won't get rid of them, but will def help you prevent from getting new ones. Hope this will help.

i think its the AHA causing these, they are along my jawline 2 either side, very small white heads, like the size of a pin head. anyone else get these? and if so do you leave them or treat them wit something?

cheers peeps

I have the same problem. I’m suffering this problem from few months and I think your tips will help me to overcome my problem.

ok turns out i think it was my aha moisturiser breaking me out. so glad i stopped using it.

however i still seems to get one or two pin white heads as i call them.

they seem to be under the hair follicule, so basically if i were to pluck the hair out the sebum would also come out.

but thats not ideal tbh.

i figured out if i leave germolene on them that it brings it right up and then the smallest push will see it out. then apply hot face towel on it. then apply more germolene.

but it will leave a slight red mark. and i dont want any more thanks!

have another one and im going to leave it and see what happens