Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maximus Decimus Merideous

I feel like crying

So, i used to use the regimen with great results...i decided to go on a quest to find something better...so on and so forth. I have used Carly's clear and smooth for more than a week and my face looks so bad. It seriously hasnt looked this bad since i went on accutane...whiteheads everywhere, clogged pores, cysts....I can't believe my face got this bad. Im going on the regimen again to try and fix this horrible nuclear explosion on my face. I think im going to start the regimen with one pump, since iv been on it before with little irritation. shit, i hate how i look right now...going to class tomorrow is gonna be so hard :wall:

Cheer up man.

I can totally understand how you feel and if it's worth anything, things will get better as time passes.

At least you know Dan's regimen works and you'll have clear skin in no time! :)

Thanks for the help and support you guys. Yea last night i was staring in the mirror and kinda lost it. i seriously don't know what id be doing right now if i didn't know i had something that worked perfectly...im sure id be running to a derm trying to get accutane or somthing. haha, a couple of extra minutes a day is definitely worth it

awwwwww sorry to hear about ur woes......

I know no one really gets it unless they have spots themselves but just think, those ppl that really like u for u don't give a crap about ur spots, they come and go, u stay the same (if not a better person for it)

Good luck!

C x

Same thing happened to me last summer. And I had to go to school with a horrible breakout that lasted until November/December... I didn't thought about re-using the acne.org regimen... but I am now back on the regimen (since December), and my skin is much better!... Hopefully in the next few months, it will be even better :P So keep it up!

I know its only been a few days, but my face has started to recover. Thanks so much for the supporting comments u guys :wub:

I did the same thing. I have used BP for years, and although hard on my skin and very drying, it worked. I thought maybe my acne was under control, and switched to a brand that would help with acne and wrinkles (I'm now 23 and worry about wrinkles), and my face did well on the new products for two weeks, and died the 3rd week. My left cheek broke out bad, like I haven't seen in quite a while. Lesson learned. Use BP.

If it helps, my face is already getting better, and I've only been back on BP for 3 days. It really tends to clear things up. Even some of my pink marks left by the older acne spots are fading.

We'll make it through!

Ha yea. we def will make it! A little update, my face is still getting better. SLowly of course, but i can start flirting with girls again ;). Yea, iv been worried on and off about the adverse effects of BP. Just make sure you moisturize and dont use higher than 2.5% bp and your skin will be fine. Yea, Dans regimen is definitely where its at.

I love how this website can be such a great support tool. I know when my face is bad I'm on here for many hours of the day, just knowing that there are others feeling the same thing helps to let us know we aren't alone. And it sometimes so easy to feel that way when all around us we just see clear skinned people who seem to take it for granted.

Stay strong, I think a lot of people find acne like a roller coaster, your face seems like its going really well and you've almost forgotton about the pimples then WHAM... it looks like Mt Vesuvius erupted and brought all his little friends along to wreak havoc! Oh a btw before I knew about this site I was using proactive which has BP in it. My pimples were for the most part pretty well gone.So I thought YAY I'm finally cured, I was 18 and thought my acne somehow knew that I was now an adult and decided to pack up and leave. HA HA HA how ignorant I was. I quit the bp and I within 3 weeks I thought I had died and gone to hell. My face was the worst it had ever been. I don't want to get too graphic but I couldn't even rest my face on my pillow to sleep, my cheeks were soooo sore. It felt like I was laying on glass. Its been 2 years since then and I can tell you I am slowly getting better. If you go back to BP hold onto it like it's a lifeboat and the titanic just sunk.

Anyways hope you're feeling better really soon :-) xo

Absolutely. I look forward to this site and all of you when I have a shitty day. Really helps. Like sooooo much

Keep ya head up kid,I felt like that plenty of times I got the point i use to pop my zits so hard my face felt like a planet,use it religiously after the pain comes the pleasure

Respect

I know how you feel. I've been there too many times:( Facing people is so hard when your skin goes like that.

People who don't have acne don't understand how it makes you feel.They think it's just your skin that suffers

Glad it's starting to look better

I thought u guys may like a little update.

My face is soo much better. I know Dan's regimen takes about a few months, but after almost one month my face went from a battle field to decent. My skin is a little dry, but after i mix jojoba and moisturizer its good for the entire day. My chin has been having some issues, thats where Carly's clear and smooth broke me out the worst. My cysts all went away, and iv been having random, inflamed pimples here and there (not cysts but they still hurt). They go away pretty fast. But yea, moral of the story: Dan's regimen is awesome

I am a little nervous for the summer, because i know i will be at the beach a lot, but i'll plan the regime around my days and it should be fine.

Thanks again for the support you guys!

PS I wish i had taken pics of my breakout, but i was too down on life to even think of that. If i find my camera i'll post some of my skin now

Edited by Maximus0

Seriously, carly's clear and smooth...here comes a curse word....fucked my skin up so bad. I had these little white dots that appeared all over my chin, on the inside of my skin. The last one finally came out today and i popped it and now they are gone. BP literally pushed all the shit out of my face. I'm currently using a pump and a half of BP, and a pump and a half of lotion (with 3 drops of jojoba). If i dont get completely clear in a month or two i will do two full pumps of BP. If i keep getting clearer i'll keep doing exactly this.

In essence: The regimen helped my face so much. i'll get some pictures in a few days for you guys.