Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
willeh

Anyone know of any 'good' BHA products in the UK?

By 'good' I mean pH and concentration correct.

I'm nearly out of Paulas Choice 2% BHA liquid but the postage from the Netherlands to the UK is around £10, which truthfully is enough to buy me another bottle of cleanser.

Anyone know of any good BHA products that can be store bought or bought from a company that operates within the UK?

Thanks

Hi Will!

I use Paula's Choice products all the time, and I was shocked to see you found postage to be that much! I think postage prices have been updated, it now costs only £4.95 to post to the UK.

How are you finding the products? I absolutely adore Paula's Choice, especially their CLEAR range ( http://www.paulaschoice.co.uk/shop/skin-care/clear ) - it cured my adult acne.

Milly

Hi Will!

I use Paula's Choice products all the time, and I was shocked to see you found postage to be that much! I think postage prices have been updated, it now costs only £4.95 to post to the UK.

How are you finding the products? I absolutely adore Paula's Choice, especially their CLEAR range ( http://www.paulascho...skin-care/clear ) - it cured my adult acne.

Milly

i love paula. i barely found out about her products and her advice last year. i wish i would of found her sooner tho, i wouldnt have broke out as bad.