Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
miketomass

Acne and OVER ejaculation, my final call

unless you think it will help like I read somewhere on this site about people putting sperm on their face.

Well... it does contain zinc :shifty:

Masterbating= :dance:

Ejaculating= :drool:

Sperm on your stomach= :think:

Rubbing it on your face= :sick:

Afterwards= :cry:

^ ROFL.

Anyways....Elevate you are really ignorant. I think I read in one of your posts that you are an "older" person so I'm kinda shocked you would be so naive about what dermatologists say. Acne/skin care products are a multi billion dollar market. Why would they ever tell you something that would make them sell less products? I don't know about the whole jacking off thing, I'm going to stop and see what happens. However, you saying diet doesn't affect acne is just like...wow. You should visit the diet & holistic boards on the site. There are aloooot of people who have improved or even completely cleared from diet changes. People are the proof.

Fuq that dude, i'm sorry but if i ever told a girl that I don't want to have sex because I don't want to break out in pimples I think she would slap me across the face.

It sounds like something a mommy tells her son so he won't touch himself.

I once went a month without masturbating, mainly to see if it helped my skin, it didn't.

Over-masturbating is unhealthy though. Generally I do it 2-3 times a week now.

http://whitehouse.georgewbush.org/initiati...rity/advice.asp

In case I don´t understand sarcasm? WTF?? Very educated man.... what an example for us silly teenagers.

You must be joking.You´re reasoning is so flawed it hurts, it commits the genetic fallacy and it´s circular at the same time. Just because most people who believe this are likely to be religious freaks, you don´t prove the believe to be false. It would be the same to say you work at a sex shop, and you want to sell masturbation toys... It doesn´t get us anywhere...

Now you say, I have the burden of proof. Yes, of course.

This is real science ----> http://joe.endocrinology-journals.org/cgi/...stract/70/3/439

And there is a lot more out there. Search about DHT and acne, and DHT and oil production. It´s 2+2 you won´t get it only if you don´t want to.

"this is when you become prone to acne. it's not from sporadic changes in DHT level. if the hormonal changes your body undergoes naturally during puberty is an ocean, then the change in DHT level after ejaculating is a puddle. negligible.

"

That´s why it´s called over ejaculation, wich increased DHT way beyond the healthy level. Notice that in the study all levels of steroids were SIGNIFICANTLY increased, now imagine the result of doing this often.

I really hope you don´t get scars for life because of your stubborness... I have provided all the evidence needed so don´t expect me to keep the conversation with someone who doesn´t want to follow the evidence where it leads, and therefore isn´t serious about curing acne.

As you made perfectly clear (lack of masturbation leads to sexual frustration), you are only worried with short term sexual pleasure in long term life.... that is the puddle, neligible....

It's technically impossible to "over-ejaculate"

You only ejaculate what your balls produce. Masturbation doesn't cause your balls to produce more semen, it simply causes your penis to release whatever semen is produced by your balls. Unreleased semen finds its way out of the body through other means.

So, it doesn't cause a zinc deficiency (it's being produced 24/7 anyway)

and

it is caused by high DHT, NOT the other way around. You fuck because you have high testosterone, you don't have high testosterone because you fuck. Your proposal defies nature. Nature loves people who fuck a lot because they tend to be healthier and happier.

I tried this regimen a while ago. 1 month. More pimples. Shrinking penis due to lack of practice.

Never again.

People seem to have very definite views over this apparent corellation, but I think there are a number of different viewpoints that EVERYONE needs to consider. Please read this.

Satisfaction and Quality of Life

What is our collective mission? To have clear skin; to have clear skin and live a happy, confident, normal life. We've all given up a whole range of things because of apparent betterness for our skin - foodtypes, facial products, and now masturbation - but is it really worth it? We want a normal life, but is our strive for clearer skin really going to mean depriving ourselves of this simple, satisying, normal pleasure? It's a paradox - we want to beat acne to gain a happier life yet by doing this we cast out the satisfactions of life we already have - and it's not as if your going to be suddenly clear - you don't go for 4 weeks of abstinence then suddenly get cured, you will have to go for months, even years to notice and most importantly RETAIN this difference.

Products vs. Abstination

Last year I was the kind of teenager who would masturbate maybe 6, 7 times during a weekend, maybe around 11 times a week, While I masturbated at the SAME level of freuqency - perhaps even increasingly, the spots on my face decidedly GOT BETTER, not due to masturbation, but to to the effectiveness of the products I was using. In April last year I was going at 6 times a week, with NO BP - my skin looked terrible - 5 months on I was going 11 times a week - with lots of BP - my skin looked much better. Spot the correlation???? To sum it up - it's the products we use - the BP and the Jojobas of this world, that help strive for clearer skin, not masturbating more or less. If masturbation does help breakouts, the effects of it will be completely cancelled out by the applications of BP and Jojoba Oil.

Our Human Mindset

There are a number of things out there which are going to be bad for our skin - different types of food, different types of climate, hormonal changes, stress, sleep deprivation, different types of illness and immunity - this list goes on! You must know that, while there are so many things out there to cause acne, there are also so many thinks to help aliviate it. While I have experienced all of these bad things in the past year - my skin has got much, much better. While it is important to remember not to smear our faces with mud and toilet juice to prevent bacteria entering our skin, it's also important to concerntrate MUCH more greatly on the good, positive things that help to prevent acne. This is invaluable to our human psyche - when we do things like drinking water and sleeping more, we immediately feel better - we feel like we are making a difference. However, when we do something like remain abstinent for however many weeks, we feel much more horny, sex-deprived, even demoralised and depressed as the constant reminder of not being able to masturbate because of our apparently woeful, shitty skin - this is constant - how is that mindset going to help? Feeling horny is going to raise testosterone levels - it's the mindset of wanting something we can't get, wanting to masturbate is ultimately going to lead to thinking more fantasties and such like, raising DHT, worsening acne.

DHT Reversal

As spikey said before me, semen is already there. It's not caused by lots of masturbation, it's caused by hormones, of which the rise and fall we can do nothing about. We masturbate because we have high levels of testosterone - we don't have high levels of testosterone because we masturbate - ever felt decidely more horny just after you masturbate, or before? Hormone levels rise and fall throughout puberty - this is why you have worser times and better times, and of which you can help aliviate with the invaluable use of Dan's regimen. Masturbating mearly just satisfies the testerone levels, it does not cause them - it also allows to to think about something else, rather than just being a horny beast all the time!

The Benifits of Masturbation

We masturbate to aliviate stress. Stress causes acne. We masturbate to get to sleep. More sleep makes us more immune to illness, more sleep raises our happiness levels, less sleep leads to stress, less sleep leads to disruption of our daily routine. These are minor fragments of a mountain of reasons why, and why we do not get acne, but then again, surely if DHT causes sweat, why not just wash it off of your face once your done?

Own Experiences

Everybody differs, and I agree that going 10 times in one week is purely extreme (the average of all of us being 4, apparently), but for the last 4 weeks I have remained partially abstinent (once every two weeks) and have experienced no apparent improvement in my skin, in fact if anything it's got worse, yet I'm by no means attributing this to lack of masturbation.

We're all talking about how acne is lessening the quality of our lives, but by astinating we are lessening that quality of our lives even more. You can decide to quit masturbating if you want, if you've tried everything else then you might as well, because it's true that everybody differs, nobody is the same and abstaining from masturbating might just be the thing that helps you relinquish the troubles of acne. Please, however, consider all of these points and make an accurate display of judgement to decide whether it's really all that worth it, all for just a possible minor improvement in your skin.

I think some of the comments on here are fantastic. I'd like to see what others say, but I know what road I'm going to choose.

Edited by Arcade

That really sucks, sex/ejaculation cases acne?

It doesn't for girls? I mean obviously girls don't ejaculate, but I mean teh hormones don't effect acne for woman/girls?

You're an idiot.

It's not a myth

hey man, dont take ur acne out on me. I already got enuff

"fuck that dude" "my mother told me masturbation caused acne?" LOL

You are an idiot. Masturbation causes acne, from experience... Fuck your acne. I´m clear... By the way the myth has not been busted.

It´s ridiculous to think that high levels of DHT cause you to masturbate, that study really shows the other way around.

I´m tired of you stupid people. Want to have acne? Scars for life? And be buttfuckingugly!!? Masturbate or have sex whatever you want. Butt then don´t complain...

Edited by miketomass

Okay, Mr.I can't take a joke, you can't decrease DHT levels without the use of drugs. Masturbating may cause a temporary spike in testosterone but its not enough and doesn't last long enough to make a difference.

This has been said before but,

High DHT Levels -> High Sex Drive

^^^ Not the other way around ^^^

Edited by butthead

lol at the OP.

For one, you can not imitate the dry skin effects of Accutane by not ejaculating for 6 weeks.

That is just plain fucking stupid.

Isotretinoin is a potent retinoid drug that works by changing the genetic expression of cells, which results in the sebaceous glands being shut down.

Not ejaculating won't do shit.

If it does have an influence on acne/oily skin, the influence is so small it shouldn't even be considered.

lol at the OP.

For one, you can not imitate the dry skin effects of Accutane by not ejaculating for 6 weeks.

That is just plain fucking stupid.

Isotretinoin is a potent retinoid drug that works by changing the genetic expression of cells, which results in the sebaceous glands being shut down.

Not ejaculating won't do shit.

If it does have an influence on acne/oily skin, the influence is so small it shouldn't even be considered.

LoL at you.... who said this was an imitation of the accutane? I said you stop over producing oil in a similar way to accutane. Of course accutane is more powerful... duh (an dangerous too)

LoL at you.... who said this was an imitation of the accutane? I said you stop over producing oil in a similar way to accutane. Of course accutane is more powerful... duh (an dangerous too)

http://acne.about.com/od/acnefaqs/f/sexualityacne.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_masturbatio..._can_cause_acne

Stupid head... you got nothin backin up ur stupid myth. No study. Nothing.

Edited by butthead

http://acne.about.com/od/acnefaqs/f/sexualityacne.htm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Does_masturbatio..._can_cause_acne

Stupid head... you got nothin backin up ur stupid myth. No study. Nothing.

Lmao You just used wiki answers to support Your OPINION. you really are a complete ducking idiot...to say the least.

Lmao You just used wiki answers to support Your OPINION. you really are a complete ducking idiot...to say the least.

oh ok. Sorry the source isn't credible enough for you. I guess wiki answers is completely inferior to an acne message board full of teenagers, lol.

"Whether you are a teenager or an adult, your sexual thoughts or behavior have nothing to do with your acne. While sex hormones have a biological relationship to acne breakouts, your sexuality itself is certainly not the cause of acne. A lot of needless guilt feelings and anguish have resulted from this erroneous belief." - James E. Fulton, Jr., M.D., Ph.D.

http://www.betterhealthyskin.com/myth-sexu...cause-acne.aspx

"Does Masturbation Cause Acne?

Let™s clear one myth up: masturbation does not cause acne. This idea either came out of the fact that boys start this activity at puberty, which is usually when acne starts, or it originated from parents who were trying to scare their children into not masturbating. "

http://www.natural-acne-treatments-reviews...auses-acne.html

"Masturbation and pleasing oneself sexually is completely normal for all people and does not cause any health problems, including acne.

Although masturbation is looked at negatively by some people, it is a healthy activity that most people, including teenagers do to release their sexual impulses and to pleasure themselves. There are many false myths about how masturbation can cause health problems, but as long as masturbating is not interfering with your life and it is done in a private situation when you are alone, it is part of having a healthy and satisfying life.

Signed: TeenHealthFX

"

http://www.teenhealthfx.com/answers/Sexuality/791.html

"Myth

Masturbation causes acne or loss of eyesight. "

http://parentingteens.about.com/od/masterb...asterbation.htm

You have just been served by a butthead. Feel honored :)

Edited by butthead

That´s the problem of not reading the all topic...i posted already a hundred times a study that shows masturbation to increase very much your DHT levels... what a moron buttfuckingstupid.

Sex really makes people super stupid.

GOOGLE ENDOCRINE RESPONSE MASTURBATION

Edited by miketomass
You're an idiot.

It's not a myth

hey man, dont take ur acne out on me. I already got enuff

You are an idiot. Masturbation causes acne, from experience... Fuck your acne. I´m clear... By the way the myth has not been busted.

It´s ridiculous to think that high levels of DHT cause you to masturbate, that study really shows the other way around.

I´m tired of you stupid people. Want to have acne? Scars for life? And be buttfuckingugly!!? Masturbate or have sex whatever you want. Butt then don´t complain...

So you'd like a life without sex?

Of course that it´s not even a question to be abstinent for the rest of your life. Read what I said previously.

It´s pretty obvious to me that people prefer to have acne, and scars for the rest of your life instead of reducing/abstaining from sex in a 2-3 months period.

But hey that´s the human stupidity.

I made the final call, now it´s up to you. If you keep doing what you are doing now, those who are make billions because of your acne say thank you!

I enjoy life much more when I abstain, because I have control. The sexual energy is still used, but it makes things in your life better (no acne, high energy, high creativity), rather than making a stain on the carpet.

You can't argue with masturbators because they're emotional beings, not logical.

You guys seem to be the most emotional, tryn to get all offensive just because someone doesn't agree with you.The truth is you have no study to back up your claim, therefore you can't be taken seriously. There's doctors that have MUCH more experience and knowledge that will tell you that ejaculation DOES NOT effect acne. Being arrogant doesn't make you any less wrong, I'm sorry to break it to u.

Edited by butthead