Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TTPW4227

Please recommend me a sunscreen that won't make me breakout.

So I'm going to start using AHA+ along with the regimen, and guess what? Track season starts a week after next. Last year I didn't use sunscreen and my nose burnt so bad it oozed clear fluid and gave me a scar. I've had a lot of bad luck in timing lately, please help me beat it. I was finally getting in shape (which is a miracle for me) then in one day I got so sick I was practically immobilized (I knew this after I fainted washing my face for the regimen, actually XD) Point is it'll be hard to catch up to everyone else, none the less deal with a horribly red and peeling face.

Please help me to the best of your ability, for my acne is actually clearing up, all I have left is the leftover red marks and a few scars now. I don't want to have to break out again because I got a suckish store-brand face sunscreen due to my inexperience. Thank you for your time :)

I like Paula's Choice Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 45+. It's water-resistant, so it'd be good when you're all sweaty from track.

Hi,

I live outside USA and I cannot find the sunscreens you have listed. Does anybody recommend me using Neutrogena suncreens? They are listed as 'Non comedogenic" but I still am scared as my skin breaks out easily. Have anybody used sunscreens from Neutrogena?? Does it cause breakouts?

Paula's Choice delivers outside the US. Google "Paula's Choice", and it's the first one. Of the Neutrogena sunscreens I've tried, they were either too greasy or fragranced. If fragrance doesn't bother you, the dry-touch ones are pretty good and not likely to break you out.

Paula's Choice delivers outside the US. Google "Paula's Choice", and it's the first one. Of the Neutrogena sunscreens I've tried, they were either too greasy or fragranced. If fragrance doesn't bother you, the dry-touch ones are pretty good and not likely to break you out.

Thanks for the info. I bought Neutogena dry-touch SPF50 sunscreen. Will start using from tomorrow and will update if it causes any breakouts.

Hi,

I live outside USA and I cannot find the sunscreens you have listed. Does anybody recommend me using Neutrogena suncreens? They are listed as 'Non comedogenic" but I still am scared as my skin breaks out easily. Have anybody used sunscreens from Neutrogena?? Does it cause breakouts?

I use Neutrogena Sport Face (I think its like SPF 75 or something crazy like that) and I've never broken out from it before :) well... no more than usual anyway.

you should try artistry's balancing moisturizer spf 15, if you have combination to oily skin and if you have normal to fry or sensitive skin you should use hydrating moisturizer spf 15. it works the best. here is a sight you can read more about these.http://www.amway.com/Shop/Product/Category.aspx/Skin-Care

they work the best, but make sure you put it on right after you wash and wipe your face than it keeps it moisturized the whole day and doesnot cause any breakouts. hope it helps