Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sdsurunner07

College Student Accutane Log

Hey man, thanks for dropping by my log and showing support. I shall return the favour. I hope you much luck in your accutane course and you look a lot like my friend from my summer job in a grocery store.

Get some 100% raw unrefined shea butter..go to amazon and look it up. It comes in a container and you can mash some and make it creamy..it makes your skin feel so smooth and healthy and does not clog pores and actually improves acne too! It may have a strong smell at first but that fades after a few min! Try it for real..I got mine for like $5 and $7 shipping!

Get some 100% raw unrefined shea butter..go to amazon and look it up. It comes in a container and you can mash some and make it creamy..it makes your skin feel so smooth and healthy and does not clog pores and actually improves acne too! It may have a strong smell at first but that fades after a few min! Try it for real..I got mine for like $5 and $7 shipping!

Would I be able to find this in stores anywhere??? THANKS A LOT!

Any type of natural food store or something along those lines...Check around and I promise you wont be disappointed! You can do some research on google about its healing properties!

Dude - your skin looks great considering that it's only been a month. Good luck with your hot lady dermatologist. ;)

Your eight-hour study break picture looks exactly like how I feel most days after classes.

Your skin texture and tone is GREAT. I tried touching you through the screen, but it didn't work. Oh well...

I'm sorry that you're having to spend Valentine's Day alone. Don't let the acne get you down though, especially since you appear to be handsome regardless.

:dance:

hey man, keep up the hard work.

it's gonna be tough for a while but you got this.

our stat's are pretty much identical. I'm 5'10 at 170 pounds on 40mg a day.

keep in touch!

best of luck

Hey!

I was having the same problem with my dry skin as you are and not getting enough moisture out of most creams. So here's what I did. I read about mixing JoJoba oil with your own moisturizer before you put it on at night. It worked wonderful for me. i found that aquaphor was breaking me out a bit so I tried this oil and it really works well. I even put it on my lips and put the aquaphor (just on the lips) over top and my lips were baby soft! It was awesome!

I also read on a blog here that if you put the oil on your face before shaving it should help the irritation of your skin and maybe even improve the dryiness! Although my flakiest areas are all around my mouth too so I don't know if your problem is shavign or just a funny quirk of accutane :)

Let me know if this helps at all! :)

Hey man don´t worry about valentines day without a girlfriend , because it looks like you will get better very fast so you will have time for it soon

im a 16 years old boy in high school with mild to moderate acne and some acne scars in my face

I Will Recomend for you to use a little of Foundation in your chin AND I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT GIRLS THINK ABOUT USING A LITTLE OF FOUNDATION JUST FOR COVER ACNE BECAUSE I DO IT SO I WILL LIKE TO KNOW WHAT U THINK GIRLS ABOUT THIS :P

Hey!

I was having the same problem with my dry skin as you are and not getting enough moisture out of most creams. So here's what I did. I read about mixing JoJoba oil with your own moisturizer before you put it on at night. It worked wonderful for me. i found that aquaphor was breaking me out a bit so I tried this oil and it really works well. I even put it on my lips and put the aquaphor (just on the lips) over top and my lips were baby soft! It was awesome!

I also read on a blog here that if you put the oil on your face before shaving it should help the irritation of your skin and maybe even improve the dryiness! Although my flakiest areas are all around my mouth too so I don't know if your problem is shavign or just a funny quirk of accutane :)

Let me know if this helps at all! :)

hey! i actually have tried jojoba oil.. but after many monthes of trials. i realized that jojoba oil actually makes me break out.... i tried every lotion for my chin. right now im using cetaphil cream which is the best,, but its still dry!!! ahh!! what do i do?

do you guys have any other tips??? thanks!

I Do If You Need SomeThing That Moisturize Without Dry More Your Skin Here It Is EMU OIL You Can Read All The Reviews From It And You Will Understand What Im Talking About You Gotta Buy 100% Pure EMU OIL Not EMU OIL With Another Ingredients NO Definitely NO I USE 100% EMU OIL After Reading Everything About It And Now My Acne Scars Are Fading Very Quick And My Face Is Always Moisturized With It I Just Love It

Here Is The Link From The One I Buy http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dream/emu.html You Will Not Find 100% Pure Emu Oil In USA At Any Store NO. You Just Will Be Able To Buy It By Internet , It Worth A Try Believeme

hey man looks good keep it up, well im 19 in college live in cali also and veryyyy athletic...im on day 17 i started exactly on feb 1st, right now im going through a major IB on both cheeks but everything else is getting better mucho dry skin and lips next week is my derm appt so lets see what happens....i kinda changed up my regimen i orded the acne.org moisturizer and i use cetaphil gentle skin cleanser and imma start using jojoba oil also at nights only as a secondary moisturizer...goodluck with everything ill be checkin up on your log time to time to see whats up since were kinda on the same track im 5'9 200lbs i lift heavy weights thats why got to keep lookin good you know what im sayin :cool: Late _alex

Hey, check that out! It's looking good!

I'm glad that you're doing so well, and I'm REALLY excited that you'll be seeing a lot of improvement during your second month. I can't wait!