Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
taporsnap17

bout to start accutane again have questions

ok so i started accutane about 5 months ago and had to quit because my liver enzymes were too high. Now im bout to start accutane on a lower dosage, hoping to finish the whole course. are elevated liver enzymes genetic or is there something i can do to prevent them from becoming too high. I want to finish the whole course because it was really effective.

Thanks.

Love your name...I see your a fellow UFC fan! About the liver stuff..did you drink at all on your last course or anything? Also was your liver count high before you started your last course or did it raise as you were on?

Love your name...I see your a fellow UFC fan! About the liver stuff..did you drink at all on your last course or anything? Also was your liver count high before you started your last course or did it raise as you were on?

oh yes!!! there is nothing like it. as for the accutane. I didnt drink at all the two weeks I was on it so that what has got me wondering. My liver counts were normal before so idk what the problem could be

I was doing some research on google about it and if it were a genetic thing they would have been elevated prior to starting so since that did not happen it was probably from the accutane since that is why they check since it can elevate those..I would say starting a few days before having the test again drink tons of water and do a bit of running or something and that seems to have lowered them for others in your situation. Good luck!