Notifications
Clear all

Clay Mask for cyst

MemberMember
(@dave55)

Posted : 02/12/2010 2:00 am

Has anyone tried to use a clay mask right when a cyst is forming with any success>

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/10/2014 9:05 pm

bump. Anyone?

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 09/11/2014 12:53 am

Well I haven't used clay mask for cyst but I have used Aztec healing clay and I loved it!! It makes your skin feel incredible. You might want to give it a try it's not very expensive. I mixed it with Apple cider vinegar.

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/14/2014 8:06 am

Well I haven't used clay mask for cyst but I have used Aztec healing clay and I loved it!! It makes your skin feel incredible. You might want to give it a try it's not very expensive. I mixed it with Apple cider vinegar.

apple cider vinegar? on skin??

MemberMember
(@brainfreze27)

Posted : 09/14/2014 10:53 am

Yea I was skeptical about it but then I tried it and it so much better than using regular water

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/14/2014 1:47 pm

Yea I was skeptical about it but then I tried it and it so much better than using regular water

isn't it irritating your skin?

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/16/2014 8:51 pm

Surprising enough it doesn't irritate your skin... Just don't use too much. I have super sensitive skin and use aztec healin clay and ACV. Love it

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/20/2014 4:19 am

Surprising enough it doesn't irritate your skin... Just don't use too much. I have super sensitive skin and use aztec healin clay and ACV. Love it

I am trying to find clay masks right now 🙂

MemberMember
(@jewel432)

Posted : 09/20/2014 9:41 am

I am trying to find clay masks right now 🙂

Great! You'll love it. Really recommend aztec healing clay, dirt cheap and works. Good luck (:

MemberMember
(@battle2011)

Posted : 09/20/2014 12:57 pm

I am trying to find clay masks right now )

Great! You'll love it. Really recommend aztec healing clay, dirt cheap and works. Good luck (:

Yes, I found that. And another organic brand.

I fear my cystic breakout is due to the soap I started using not long ago, and a hydrating cream i was recommended to use.....