Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dave55

Clay Mask for cyst

Well I haven't used clay mask for cyst but I have used Aztec healing clay and I loved it!! It makes your skin feel incredible. You might want to give it a try it's not very expensive. I mixed it with Apple cider vinegar.

Well I haven't used clay mask for cyst but I have used Aztec healing clay and I loved it!! It makes your skin feel incredible. You might want to give it a try it's not very expensive. I mixed it with Apple cider vinegar.

apple cider vinegar? on skin??

Yea I was skeptical about it but then I tried it and it so much better than using regular water

Yea I was skeptical about it but then I tried it and it so much better than using regular water

isn't it irritating your skin?

Surprising enough it doesn't irritate your skin... Just don't use too much. I have super sensitive skin and use aztec healin clay and ACV. Love it

Surprising enough it doesn't irritate your skin... Just don't use too much. I have super sensitive skin and use aztec healin clay and ACV. Love it

I am trying to find clay masks right now :-)

I am trying to find clay masks right now :-)

Great! You'll love it. Really recommend aztec healing clay, dirt cheap and works. Good luck (:

I am trying to find clay masks right now )

Great! You'll love it. Really recommend aztec healing clay, dirt cheap and works. Good luck (:

Yes, I found that. And another organic brand.

I fear my cystic breakout is due to the soap I started using not long ago, and a hydrating cream i was recommended to use.....