Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
-Alex-

my little unintentional experiment

Well firstly my skin is rather mild with id say about 3-4 pimples a week. I went away with my school to an 'Insite to management course for 2 nights 3 days and then after that I was straigh off to Silverstone for the British Grandprix.

Well the first night I stayed up till about 3 in the morning ate fast food and general crap, Got up at 7 and worked till about 7 in the evening, then got dressed up for the formal dinner. Drank tons of red bull and vodka and again ate crap all day. got 1 hours worth of sleep that night and then was up all day and then when got home at 6 drove strait up to silverstone and finally went to bed at about 10 in a tent. Didnt bother doing my skin cos I was so knackred and it would involve washing in a dirty campsite sink...

Well I could feel them coming but I got a HUGE breakout I mean what id get in a month all in one night. So it kinda prooved to me that breakouts caused by uncleanliness no bp and crap food and no sleep come up withing abotu 2- 3 days. well I hope they do and not that il get tons more in 3-4 weeks lol.

So get LOTS of sleep, eat well, and do the regime!!

Your skin heals its best while you sleep. More sleep = better healing.

Also, I can vouch for this: diet irritates acne for SOME people. Not all. If you can find out what foods (if any) are breaking you out, I suggest that you stop eating them and keep on using BP. I know there are a lot of blowhards out there who insist that the diet/acne link is a crock, but after being on the Regimen for two months, I wasn't able to totally stop zits from forming under my skin until I stopped consuming all dairy products. I know people with flawless skin who eat whatever they want, but with me, that is not the case. So just be aware. Diet is always a possibility.

I just recently cut out dairy, and am trying to eat better.. Are you avoiding any other food 24HourRevenge? or just dairy? There are so many types of food out there that I don't know what could be contributing to my acne, but I think I found a dairy link.. I just don't know if it's the same for meat or other foods.