Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

^ I can't find it anywhere... I've been meaning to bring this up for a while now. I've looked and so have other Vets and it's just disappeared as far as we're concerned... guidance? lol :ermm:

Moved to the Announcements And Feedback board.

The ability to change your username is a privilege reserved for Veteran Members. ; )

Do I have to order a certain amount of products from the website to become a veteran?

Edited by Julius Jones

The ability to change your username is a privilege reserved for Veteran Members. ; )

Do I have to order a certain amount of products from the website to become a veteran?

Lol, nope. Your status on this site is based on how long you've been a member and how many posts you've made.

Lol, nope. Your status on this site is based on how long you've been a member and how many posts you've made.

:D

Thank you!

How can I change my name? I don't want to be mistaken for the NFL runningback, lol

Dude I was thinking the same thing. I was like "O sh*t....Julius Jones has acne??"

i'm hoping that i'm missing something and that i can change my username at this time (that the "privilege" has been brought back and it's not just for "veteran" members)

i'm going to my controls and profile info and there doesn't seem to be an option for changing your username. As I can't delete my account (which needs to be an option) I would like to change my username at least. I'm hoping I'm looking in the wrong spot.

Thanks

Only Veteran Members are allowed to change their display names. If you're looking to leave the site completely, and would like your display name changed to protect your identity, please PM me, and I'll take care of it.

Please note, though, that this isn't something that the moderating team does on a regular basis, as we're pretty busy with our other duties. Generally, if someone wants to change their name and they plan on sticking around, they need to wait until they've reached Veteran Member status so that they can do so.

How can I change my name? I don't want to be mistaken for the NFL runningback, lol

Dude I was thinking the same thing. I was like "O sh*t....Julius Jones has acne??"

That totally just made my day! :D