Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
demoiselle

I'm getting married...NEED ACCUTANE!!!

Day?? I'm not really sure what day it is. Oh well. I still have crazy dry skin, but that's Ok. My back is really bad lately. It is really bad wren I am-in one position for too long. also getting up after sleeping has been pretty bad. my feet have been killing me! Other than that , most of the symptoms have gone away. I only have one active spot near my mouth. Anyway, I hope everyone has an awesome weekend! Sorry it's still incredibly boring.

Aw, sorry to hear about the back pain.

Are you taking anything like Fish Oil or glucosamine? They're both supposed to help your joints, which can help pain like that.

My only other advice is to do a lot of stretching...there are a lot of good yoga poses for your back.

How's everything going ?!?! :)

Sorry I haven't posted lately! I've been so busy with work and everything. I officially start month 3 today. I have had NO acne for a whole month. (*knock on wood*)

My skin is still incredibly dry along with my lips. And I still have that lovely accutane rash. It's now moved to my chest. People have commented on it saying that I got a sunburn and really, it's not. Just looks that way. I also have this horrible pain in my feet when I stand up after sitting down for too long. I bought some Aleve to help with it, but it's not helping much yet. The first few steps are GRUELING.

On the wedding front, I just paid for my flowers (real touch silk flowers), and I finally have my officiant and harpist set up and ready to go. AND Jesse comes back from Iraq soon!! :dance: I'm so excited about it. I can't wait to see him!

Anyways, I'm at work so I'll post pictures later!

Congrats on no acne for a month! I just recently reached that milestone, and it just makes me feel so happy! Hope your clear skin continues indefinitely!

AAAAAH! I think I gynxed myself! I have 1 pretty bad new comedone on my left cheek bone area. It HURTS. The pain when I walk is still here and I have a feeling it will be until after my treatment is over with. I need to get a wheelchair so i don't have to stand up. Also, my back is pretty bad. I keep going to massage therapy sessions every 2 weeks, but the last time the girl did more damage than help. I know she was trying to get the knots out but holy cow it hurt!!! I went home and was like "I will never go to her again!". I think I'm going to have to stop going though, I really need the money for the wedding.

Speaking of which, I think I finally have everything sorted out. I have our DJ, the harpist, the location, the officiant, the photographer, the flowers, the cake, the food, the invitations are almost done and the save the dates just arrived! I'm too excited! Plus in about a week I will be meeting my fiance at the airport after 6 LONG months of being away from each other. YAY!!! :dance: The only things I have left to really decide on are cake toppers, the bridesmaid dresses (which btw I had 2 of my bridesmaids drop out...1 was due to money reasons and 1 because I didn't pick her parents to do the photography. Both of them won't talk to me either....weird), table decorations, tux, etc. I went to this bridal fair and they had a fashion show put on by David's Bridal and Men's Warehouse. This one guy came out in this awesome grey suit and I told Jesse he had to get it. Hopefully when he gets back he will be able to try it on. It's so snazzy!

Oh! I also went to the eye doctor on Friday. I needed my prescription renewed for my contacts, and the doctor gave me these eye drops called Systane Ultra High Performance. They definitely have helped and it's not like regular eye drops that are kinda watery. These drops are thicker and more lubricated. I'm liking it so far. Also, I'm peeling my lips raw. I can't help it, but I need to stop!!! Anyone have any advice?!

I wish I had advice about the lip peeling. I do the same thing! I even know when I'm picking at them that I'm doing more worse than good, but I still do it.

That's exciting that all the stuff for your wedding is falling into place!