Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jws

Question

Hi guys i'm new here, and i just ordered the acne.org regimen supplies on saturday, and they should be arrving anyday now.

i had acne since i was around 14, but it was never very bad and really never bothered me throughout highschool. However, once i started college i got a different job as a cook, my face really started to break out like 3 months after i started cooking. i started using salycic acid scrubs twice a day and washing my face with water when ever i get a chance at work, and it got better, but i still get breakouts.

What i wanna no if im on this regimen should i wash my face at work? or will that whipe off the BP? Has anyone had any expierence with working around a lot of grease and tips on keeping a clearer face while working around grease?

If you're constantly rinsing your face at work, you could very well rinse away the BP.

Your best bet is to do The Regimen in the morning, and then touch your face as little as you possibly can until it's time to do your evening Regimen.

This is gonna be hard, once this grease builds up on your face it's just a horrable feeling. Howabout if i got a dry paper towl and patted my face with it to absorb the grease?

Edited by jws

this is gonna be hard, once this grease builds up on your face it's just a horrable feeling. Howabout if i got a dry paper towl and patted my face with it to absorb the grease?

That should be okay.

There are actually quite a few members that do that (using paper towels, toilet paper, oil blotting sheets, or those tissue-paper toilet seat covers) as a method of cutting down oil and shine throughout the day. : )