Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey does anyone know how to stop oily skin. I dont know much about the oil absorbing sheets and i have heard they may cause more acne. My acne has been under control for the past 2 weeks. I only use Aveeno Clear Complexion and a moisturizer that is oil free, with SPF 15. So if anyone can please help how to control my oil, please respond.

The c & c oil absorbing sheets do not cause acne, they lift the oil off your face and are absolutely wonderful :smile:

I find that a great moisturizer for super oily skin is Aloe Vera

Sadly, I don't think there's much we can actually do to "change" our skin's oil production. (I have oily skin too)

However, there are some things you can apply topically to absorb the excess oil.

There's some mattifier by Mary Kay, I've heard, that works really well. (I've never tried it)

There's a mattifier by "Origins" I'm thinking about trying... it's called "Zero oil" and I've heard good things about it. However, since I live in Canada, the only way I can get my hands on it, is buying via internet. If you live in the US, you're more likely to be able to get it in a mall or something.

That's all I know about.. I hope it helps.

If you're a guy,head over to menessentials website and get a toner for normal-oily skin.

Hey does anyone know how to stop oily skin.  I dont know much about the oil absorbing sheets and i have heard they may cause more acne.  My acne has been under control for the past 2 weeks.  I only use Aveeno Clear Complexion and a moisturizer that is oil free, with SPF 15.  So if anyone can please help how to control my oil, please respond.