Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
asiansent

Rashes and water blisters!!!!

My derm upped my doasge to 80mg from 60mg, into my third fourth month and now Im getting really bad rashes. They itch like crazy whenever I sleep and they look disgusting. I went to the derm yesterday and she told me to use eucerin creme, which is heavier. I was wondering for those who had the rashes/ water blisters, do they scar ? And if so, did they gradually fade on its own or is it like acne where it takes FOREVER to fade or doesnt at all. Its not just limited to my arms/hands, its on my legs, back and chest! Its helping my face but I dont want to sacrifice my body for it. =.= THANKS

post-76476-1265741476_thumb.jpg

post-76476-1265741499_thumb.jpg

post-76476-1265741476_thumb.jpg

post-76476-1265741499_thumb.jpg

Edited by asiansent

Ok soo I have this problem currently. I am just about to start my fourth month. At the beginning of my third month, I got that same rash on my right hand. I called the derm, and they said since it was winter my skin was just getting really dry. They prescribed a topical and its wonderful I have to wear gloves outside though or it comes back. The stuff is called mometasone furoate cream and I use it twice a day. Hope I helped:)

I have the same problem, also on my right hand, and just finished my first month. I've just been slathering Aquaphor and slapping an old glove on it at night to keep it from making a mess, and that seems to help. It's been about a week and already looks lighter than it did at first. Just avoid scratching. The pharmacist suggested that if it does get to itching too badly to try an OTC hydrocortisone cream.