Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lool_101

I've poped same pimple 4 times

Everytime i pop a pimple i dysinfect area with alcohol or SA but...

When i poped pimple after some time it reffiled, then i poped again, i poped very gently didn't hurt, then again, but it reffiled again. What to do? Should i pop it again :D or dont touch?

Everytime i pop a pimple i dysinfect area with alcohol or SA but...

When i poped pimple after some time it reffiled, then i poped again, i poped very gently didn't hurt, then again, but it reffiled again. What to do? Should i pop it again :D or dont touch?

This may be late, but I'd give it some time. Let it go for a couple days without touching it.

just dont pop them. they will go away on their own eventually.

isnt it better to know that they will go away sooner or later than to pop them and then watch them reappear later again and again?

SA doesnt disinfect a pimple, alcohol is way too harsh on your skin.......after you pop it (and make sure you pop it all the way, so that there's a little blood surfacing from the infection) try using hydrogen peroxide and then covering it with BP....This will take care of the bacteria and keep it from getting infected again.....then a day later you can use SA or AHA or whatever...just keep it exfoliated and moisturized