Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Maria V

Any good exfoliants out there?

I need a good exfoliant, right now I am using the apricot scrub, the one for exfoliation. I know this scrub is terrible but it does get the dead skin off pretty well. Anyway, I have a crapload of black heads and as much as I try to get them all they just seem to keep coming back, so I need something that will help them. Anyone have any suggestions? I really don't want to pay over $30 or even over $15 for that matter, or else I would have bought Dermalogica Gentle Cream Exfoliant. So I really need reviews for products that you may like and may work for you. I'm looking for anything, a scrub, or a chemical, doesn't matter.

My personal favorite is Dermalogica's Microfoliant. Awesome stuff. A bit pricey but it lasts forever.

c.Booth makes a vitamin c facial scrub that might be good. You can get it at any drug store. I've never tried it but their products are rather nice.

Derma e also might have a good scrub for you like their Microdermabrasion Scrub or their Very Clear Scrub.

^_^

Dan's AHA+ that you can purchase right here on the site. I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks, great stuff and surprisingly gentle for being 10%. I only get a few blackheads around my nose, but this has made then pretty much disappear and I also believe it helps to even out skin tone.

My personal favorite is Dermalogica's Microfoliant. Awesome stuff. A bit pricey but it lasts forever.

c.Booth makes a vitamin c facial scrub that might be good. You can get it at any drug store. I've never tried it but their products are rather nice.

Derma e also might have a good scrub for you like their Microdermabrasion Scrub or their Very Clear Scrub.

^_^

I use Microfoliant cause I work with Dermalogica in school, it's such a light exfoliant, I really don't feel like it does anything, I really like their Gentle Cream Exfoliant but it's just too expensive.

Dan's AHA+ that you can purchase right here on the site. I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks, great stuff and surprisingly gentle for being 10%. I only get a few blackheads around my nose, but this has made then pretty much disappear and I also believe it helps to even out skin tone.

Thanks much CallmeMack, will look into it.

Edited by Maria V