Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
crashoran

I was doing fine until..

About 3 weeks ago I stopped drinking all milk and sodas. I literally drank nothing but water the entire time. It took time but my face started to clear up and all that was left were red spots left behind with scars. (I stopped sodas before I stopped milk, and milk seemed to be one of the things that also contributed)

Last night at our super bowl party I decided to treat myself to several Cokes. Sure, they tasted good and the caffeine high was something else - but my entire face broke out in whiteheads. Now this morning I am paying for it and deciding if I want to avoid class today.. I wish I would have avoided them so much....

I'm just going to stick with water from now on. It's what humans have been drinking for millions of years and is what we are supposed to drink. It just makes sense.

Edited by crashoran

I'm just going to stick with water from now on. It's what humans have been drinking for millions of years and is what we are supposed to drink.

...and BEER!

Seriously, the yeast inside your digestive tract started feeding at the sugars you ingested, and therefore you wound up in the state your in. Drop the sugars, and start taking some probiotics immediately!

I do not drink sodas, do not drink milk and still break out.

I am sure water is the best thing for overall health and well being. It does not help with my acne though. I eat healthy, work out, no junk food, take care of my skin and still break out.

I am happy that you were cleared up on you water regimen.

I just wish water would give me the same results with my skin.