Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kenny89

Over the moon right now!!!!

1st off I havent been feeling good over the weekend, and been thining of getting a concealer for me red cheeks. :(

I woke up today with the same attitude as I did during the weekend (I really want the redness to go), but as I walking through a shoping centre in town two girls (who were beautiful) let on to me and said "hey sexy".

That comment alone made me smile for a change :) It was like I was 18 again without my acne/bad skin etc. For the 1st time in two years I was happy and still am.

I am wishing soo much that this carries on.

Edited by Kenny89
1st off I havent been feeling good over the weekend, and been thining of getting a concealer for me red cheeks. :(

I woke up today with the same attitude as I did during the weekend (I really want the redness to go), but as I walking through a shoping centre in town two girls (who were beautiful) let on to me and said "hey sexy".

That comment alone made me smile for a change :) It was like I was 18 again without my acne/bad skin etc. For the 1st time in two years I was happy and still am.

I am wishing soo much that this carries on.

Stories like this always give me hope on mankind. I know it's hard to say you shouldn't worry what others think, but it's good to know that tough times don't last, tough people do.

I'm glad for you! I've noticed that many of my guy friends think that acne takes away from their attractiveness, but they're very wrong about it! I think this is the case with you too. I know people always say this, and it's tough, but don't be so hard on yourself!

If you manage to keep up the confidence you've gained today, people will notice you and instantly be attracted to you as if you're magnetic. Confidence and personality are more important than looks any day, truly.

It sure doesn't hurt to feel good about the way you look though. Good going! :boogie:

Great to here that. Now take that positive thought and run with it! Believe what those 2 beautiful girls said and take it to heart! Say it over and over again, think it throughout the day. This will certainly boost your confidence and allow you to forget about acne! Hurray!