Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I am on accutane at the moment and just about to finish my second month. My face is the worse I have ever seen it with huge pustules and a few cysts. My skin hasn't been this bad for a few years. I just hope this is all worth it. I have tons of comedones surfacing and it just doesn't seem to be getting better. I guess i'm just feeling pretty bad about my face. I need some reassurance haha. It does look hideous at the moment.

Your skin does getter worse before it gets better , i was unsure if it was gunna work at first but in the end the results were amazing .

Just hang in there ,my face was also terrible in the 1st 3 months on accutane and then eventually it started getting better,just be patient and u will see its gonna be really worth at the end :) i was amazed with the results

I hope so...im on day 14....just the past couple days I've had some bad cyctic breakouts, however I find they dry up fast which is the good thing. I'm hoping I will see results in the 3rd month like most people I hear about. I hear its worth it in the end. The dryness is starting to bother me, my eyes and nose especially. I do believe it will be worth it though! We need to hang in there :)