Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Well i thought my skin was clear until i had this sort of huge whitehead which i popped prematurely. It left a nasty scab which has just fallen off today. Now its left a sort of raised bump...its kind of bright and smooth. Ive had these before and it took absolutely ages to heal because I didnt use anything for it...I was wondering what I can use for this raised mark?

Edited by Kyza

I have exactly the same thing. They take months and months to fade, God knows why!! Although they may not feel like it, mine anyway, are often spots lurking underneath the surface just biding their time. It's like the pore didn't finish purging all that gunk so it accumulates more and returns, months down the line, with a vengeance!

I think that's why I always get spots in the same place. They never really went away completely in the 1st place.

Okay it seemed that the raised red mark was actually another spot underneath. If any of you get this. Wait till it surfaces....dry it out somehow, try using Ibuprofen...then extract it and it will be gone forever (after the mark it leaves of course)

Edited by Kyza