Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
0hdanny

Too lazy to use anything = good thing?

So I've been using over the counter stuff for years for my acne and they never worked. I moved on to the Bodyshop, then Lush, then a dermo, then H2o+ (slowly more and more getting expensive). At h2o+ I spent over $500 that year (and I know because they give us h2oplus cards and if you reach x amount, you get a free hand cream) and I got the hand cream.

Anyway, I have $100 left worth of these h2o+ products sitting in my house and after finally realizing that after a year of using it, it didn't help.

Well, my friend gave me her used St. Ives Apricot scrub and I've been using that every night. I'm too lazy/gave up on skin care so I just use it every night and I realized my acne scars are slowly going away.

I use to have no acne but when I got one I would freak out and make a big deal out of it, which I now regret. They would recommend me to cleanse (morning and night), use a moisturizer, use a toner, etc. Well now, all I do is cleanse once and that's it.

I don't really have "acne" but they're all "scars" from the acne I use to have and it's slowly fading away.