Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JackTheRed

Rash-like-acne that isn't healing well...

heya guys, in the last 4 months or so i've had this 'rough' skin on my right cheekbone. it's the size of my index fingerprint, and it houses like 3 small pimples below it (hard to pop, i can barely feel them, one of them is a bit outside) i lost patience a month ago and tried to rub it off, it scabbed, then it's back. I think its better but im not sure, mite be getting hopes up. By the way, it just looks rough, or is very minutely rougher than the rest of my skin...when i run my finger over it it feels just like the rest of my face, only i feel a couple of small pimples under...but looking at it its rough. Not discolored, i mean, doesnt stand out if u look at me from like 1-2 feet away...but it looks different from the rest of my skin close up. Any ideas? Thanks!

Its hard to explain:o i mite put up a pic tomorro if my d-cam starts workin again.

I would treat this with a powerful retinoid, but that's just me. If you can find a tazorac sample, it should help you purge the cluster.