Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tomorrow I have school photos! Eeeekkk!! :( I want some advice and information, to get through it okay, without me feeling sh*t. I think it would help others too.

Thanks

Mumble

Get the pose furthest away :|

lol

That's what I do, anyways....

& I really can't imagine not getting a pic taken no matter how ugly I look. It's memories! And looking back, I'd probably laugh. I know I laugh when I see my old six grade pics :X GROSS. lol. But I still can't imagine just being a blank face and having people look back in the yearbook and say "Oh, she was probably a no one anyways, can't remember what she looked like so she must not have been important" or some shit, lol

Plus I don't know about your school, but if you can, get the thing where they remove blemishes from the pics. It's a life saver.

Edited by Ḻyssa
dont take one if they arent mandatory. i didnt take a picture for junior and senior year. :dance:

I will have to, my mum would make me.

Get the pose furthest away :|

lol

That's what I do, anyways....

& I really can't imagine not getting a pic taken no matter how ugly I look. It's memories! And looking back, I'd probably laugh. I know I laugh when I see my old six grade pics :X GROSS. lol. But I still can't imagine just being a blank face and having people look back in the yearbook and say "Oh, she was probably a no one anyways, can't remember what she looked like so she must not have been important" or some shit, lol

Plus I don't know about your school, but if you can, get the thing where they remove blemishes from the pics. It's a life saver.

Yeah, but they only give you the actual photos, so you can't edit them, so that doesn't really help.

I had my photo today! Phewww.....it wasn't that bad!! It felt different wearing the tie and all, lol.

Hope it all went well

I hope you didn't lean farthest away lol, you should have confidence! It goes along ways

I had my photo today! Phewww.....it wasn't that bad!! It felt different wearing the tie and all, lol.

Hope it all went well

I hope you didn't lean farthest away lol, you should have confidence! It goes along ways

Haha, you can't do farthest away anyway, because they all do individual photos only, not in groups.

Hope it all went well

Haha, you can't do farthest away anyway, because they all do individual photos only, not in groups.

Good lol, that's kind of cowardly too. School pictures are for memories, one day you will look back at it and get a good laugh in

I actually received my school photos yesterday. And even though, yeah you can see my acne, I don't look too bad I guess. Bahaha, but my smile is bad, lol.

Yeah, school photos are never fun. The pictures from my senior year of high school are among the most horrifying things in existence. I look really pale and ghoulish in them, and my skin looks weirdly shiny, and my facial expression makes me look like a serial killer. More than 4 years later and I still haven't gotten over it entirely. Anyway, I don't think they should use such unforgiving lighting for yearbook photos. It seems kind of mean.

Yeah, school photos are never fun. The pictures from my senior year of high school are among the most horrifying things in existence. I look really pale and ghoulish in them, and my skin looks weirdly shiny, and my facial expression makes me look like a serial killer. More than 4 years later and I still haven't gotten over it entirely. Anyway, I don't think they should use such unforgiving lighting for yearbook photos. It seems kind of mean.

Yeah, they are. Thanks for the support.

I never told my parents when they were doing school pictures so they never knew to make me go! lol

I skipped school on picture day, i was the only one missing from the year group picture. I have no regrets, i have few good memories from my schoolmates so i dont care if they forget about me.

I never told my parents when they were doing school pictures so they never knew to make me go! lol

I skipped school on picture day, i was the only one missing from the year group picture. I have no regrets, i have few good memories from my schoolmates so i dont care if they forget about me.

lol :clap:

that's a win there

that's a win there

I guess so, but it's how you see it. Anyway at our school if you missed the photo day, the next day you come back to school you'll have to get it done. :P

that's a win there

I guess so, but it's how you see it. Anyway at our school if you missed the photo day, the next day you come back to school you'll have to get it done. :P

why?