Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PoorDan

Cetaphil Product Translation!! English to French!

Hi All,

I am trying to follow the advice of a fellow poster regarding the following:

"New routine is as follows:

Morning/Night

Wash with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

Apply differin .3

Apply Cetaphil Moisturizer"

I live in China and there is only one place to get the Cetaphil products. Its all written in french though and the Chinese can't translate it. Can anyone please help me confirm the equivalents of these products? I looked online but not getting anywhere. Any help would be great.

Cetaphil: Feuchtigkeitslotion; Hydraterende Lotion (Hohe Hautvertraglichkeit Goed Verdraagbaar) -Is this the Gentle Skin Cleanser?

Cetaphile 2: Lotion Nettoyante (Haute Tolerance)- is this the moisturizer?

Thank you so much guys!

PoorDan

Hi All,

Morning/Night

Apply differin .3

I live in China and there is only one place to get the Cetaphil products. Its all written in french though and the Chinese can't translate it. Can anyone please help me confirm the equivalents of these products? I looked online but not getting anywhere. Any help would be great.

Cetaphil: Feuchtigkeitslotion; Hydraterende Lotion (Hohe Hautvertraglichkeit Goed Verdraagbaar) -Is this the Gentle Skin Cleanser?

No, this is a moisturizing lotion (it's not in French: it's German and Dutch).

No, this is a cleansing lotion (in French ;) ).

Thank you so much guys!

PoorDan

You're welcome!

Hi All,

Morning/Night

Apply differin .3

No, this is a moisturizing lotion (it's not in French: it's German and Dutch).

No, this is a cleansing lotion (in French ;) ).

Thank you so much guys!

PoorDan

You're welcome!

Oh great, now I'm confused! Thanks for your help but I want to make sure if these are product equivalents. These guys are expensive out here so I just want to make sure I'm getting what I want and not something else for another purpose. Sorry guys, any direction would be great. What I want to buy are these:

1)

Gentle Skin Cleaser

http://www .vitadiscount.com/vitasprings/cetaphil-gentle-skin-cleanser-20-oz.jpg

2)

Moisturizer

http://www .fortunatechaos.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/300.jpg

These are the only two products available here:

1)

Lotion Nettoyante (Haute Tolerance) - (very thin like liquid)

http://www .huidconsult.nl/portal/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Cetaphil_vetvrij_4a4a1978515fb.jpg

2)(thick cream)

Feuchtigkeitslotion; Hydraterende Lotion (Hohe Hautvertraglichkeit Goed Verdraagbaar)

http://www .huidconsult.nl/portal/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/product/Cetaphil_Hydrate_4a490ab4d67a4.jpg

Thanks again. Sorry again, I don't buy these creams and things often, so I don't want to screw up and buy these if they are for another purpose!

Edited by PoorDan

AKL was correct.

Cetaphil: Feuchtigkeitslotion; Hydraterende Lotion (Hohe Hautvertraglichkeit Goed Verdraagbaar) = Moisturizer. ("Hydraterende Lotion" is Dutch for "Hydrating lotion".)

Lotion Nettoyante (Haute Tolerance) = Cleanser. ("Lotion Nettoyante" is French for "Cleaning lotion".)