Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MatterOfWhen325

Copper Peptides

I just received my CP starter kit from Skin Biology in the mail, the one the contains samples of both the LacSal/Exfol cream and Super CP Serum/Super Cop 2X.

My question is, I just needled two weeks ago, so I'm wondering if I started using the CP's now, if it would either help the overall healing process or hinder the process. I would like to start now, but if it's better to start when I do my next needling session I can definitely wait.

Also, I currently use Clindamycin in AM and Differin in PM, so I am hoping someone could help me with the best way to incorporate the Copper Peptides into my daily routine.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Matter, check out the Skin Biology forum http://healthyskin.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/frm/f/7270023352

This is discussed in detail in the dermaroller 1.5mm thread and the thread about the Dual Array LED. I am Dazed on that forum. I used the 2X in conjunction with the Dr. Roller and the LED, and I had no down time.

Thanks for the link, Dudley.

I actually have a hand-held 660NM Red LED........what do you think about using Copper Peptides in conjunction with LED's in weeks between needling sessions?

I just received my CP starter kit from Skin Biology in the mail, the one the contains samples of both the LacSal/Exfol cream and Super CP Serum/Super Cop 2X.

I just started with that stuff too, so we'll see. I already started putting it on a couple stubborn tags to see what happens... They claim it can get rid of those. Seems optimistic, but who knows. I've been tempted to try the needles for a while, but I don't know... It just seems archaic to me.

Matter, I used the SuperCop 2X before and after dermarolling and then the LED later that night. My theory, right or wrong was that it rolled the 2X deeper into the skin. If I remember correctly, Dr Pickart agreed with that concept. The Skin Biology site is a huge one, so don't just go to the forums. http://www.reverseskinaging.com/

Matter, I used the SuperCop 2X before and after dermarolling and then the LED later that night. My theory, right or wrong was that it rolled the 2X deeper into the skin. If I remember correctly, Dr Pickart agreed with that concept. The Skin Biology site is a huge one, so don't just go to the forums. http://www.reverseskinaging.com/

hey , thanks for the link dudley. i realise from your previous posts that the results are better when you needle, use LEDs and the copper peptides. did you find any results, even if they are lesser with just the LEDs and copper peptides, or is needling essential even for a small change?

Cartwheeling, there is an article on that site from a doctor detailing the benefits of the Dermaroller. I did a quick look, but couldn't find the article. That site is huge.

Cartwheeling, there is an article on that site from a doctor detailing the benefits of the Dermaroller. I did a quick look, but couldn't find the article. That site is huge.

Lol thanks Dudley, there is definitely no doubt in my mind needling/dermarolling works, just look at the amount of posts on here and the internet. its gaining quite a lot of momentum as a great scar removal tool. im usually a bit strapped for time, so i plan to needle just a few scars a week or so. since mine are mostly ice pick and small boxcar scars, it will probably help reach the areas the dermaroller cant. I guess I was mainly wondering could I apply the copper peptides to my whole face even though im needling a small area each session or is it just a waste?