Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
anthony12345

Subtle acne with hard pus?

Has anyone ever experienced this type of acne? The pimples are really small bumps that are not red at all. You would also have to look at my face in a certain angle/light to see them. Ive squeezed them before and "hard pus" comes out. Its the type of pus that comes out in a string. On top of that, by popping these pimples, you wouldnt even know I had a pimple there a few hours later.

Its frustrating to know that theres pus in my face, I just dont know exactly where!

i get those too, along with regular acne

sounds like you need exfoliation. salicylic acid is what most people use for this type of acne. cheap, mild, and comes in like every over-the-counter project

if you havnt tried anything yet, i suggest this as what you should try first. if it doesnt work you can always move to stronger methods

Ive been using Neutrogena Rapid Clear (2% SA) around the general area with these. The skin with this acne is pretty stubborn though.. I honestly think I need to just get rid of these hard pus by popping them...