Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
futbol for life

list of moisturizers

alright guys this post is about which moisturizers you guys use, list them and comment on them and say why you like it.... this should help new accutane users on which one to pick lets be helpful

I use eucerin original moisturizing lotion. It is a good moisturizer that lasts for the entire day. I also use Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizing lotion in conjunction with the original moisturizing lotion to reduce facial redness, and it does this pretty well IMO.

I have seen others use cetaphil lotion, cerave, neutrogena oil-free moisture, and oil of olay.

I use eucerin original moisturizing lotion. It is a good moisturizer that lasts for the entire day. I also use Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizing lotion in conjunction with the original moisturizing lotion to reduce facial redness, and it does this pretty well IMO.

I have seen others use cetaphil lotion, cerave, neutrogena oil-free moisture, and oil of olay.

eucerin original moisturizing lotion i use that one also... but do you use it for your face also or just body, cause i dont use that one for the face.... i know you use the Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizing lotion for face and is it me or is the eucerin original moisturizing lotion oily

Edited by futbol for life

eucerin original moisturizing lotion i use that one also... but do you use it for your face also or just body, cause i dont use that one for the face.... i know you use the Eucerin Redness Relief Moisturizing lotion for face and is it me or is the eucerin original moisturizing lotion oily

I use a little of it on my face, and the reason that I only use a little is because, like you noticed too, it is a little greasy/oily.