Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

there "back ordered " supposedly because so many people are ordering it , thats what they told me at least :doubt:

odd to see others using the body wash on their face. I shower 2 times a day and use the body wash , rarely use the light blue bottle because id rather just shower and feel clean then wash my face and nothing else ( not to mention i ran outa that like 2 weeks ago ). Anyone see an improvement like with the light blue bottle when using the body wash?

ok ... after 1 month , i can conclude that : Max Clarity didn't work at all . The people said it works, probably they are from the Max clarity company. All liar

It's not going to work for everyone. People have different skin ..so call and get your money back then..don't call us liars just because it didn't work for you. And i doubt anyone who works for Max Clarity would join and pose as people...

UPDATE: I called the customer serv. for a new light blue bottle and I should get in in around 7 days. Meanwhile! My skin is breaking out again! I think the foam really did help but without the foam my skin feels weird and even more dry because im using the body wash that came with the kit on my face.. sigh.! my skin looks terrible now

Do they send you a new one with no charge?

I had a problem with my light blue bottle and i called and told them and they sent out a new bottle free of charge. I honestly don't know where people get off saying there customer care sucks. They are great.. well have been for me. Products get backorderd, Sometimes they run out. It's a good thing they are selling must mean its working.

ok ... after 1 month , i can conclude that : Max Clarity didn't work at all . The people said it works, probably they are from the Max clarity company. All liar

i cosign.stuff did not work for me at all..im going to call Customer Service and see how I can get my money back ASAP!

YOu do that. Sorry it didnt work for you.

Does anyone have problem with the bottles of max clarity? After almost 2 weeks using this product, the other bottle with yellow cap stop foaming and I couldn't get anything out of it. Does anyone in here have same problem? What did you do then? I am thinking calling the customer service for this problem.

Call them they will ship out new bottles for free.

Edited by APublicAffair

Has anyone had any issues with the bottles not working. I'm about 3 1/2 weeks in and for the last few days one of the bottles has been kinda sputtering out, I thought nothing of it just figured it was clogged or something. I was able to get a little bit out tonight and now nothing's coming out and the bottle is still half full. Just wondering if anyone else has had issues like this.

Call them and report this. They will send out new bottles :)

I've been using MaxClarity for about 10 days now. My face was kind of dry and tight the first couple days; as well as the nighttime foam stinging a bit. I'm still a little flaky and would like more moisture, but plan on waiting at least a month before I add anything to this regime.

It took a couple days to get a feel for how much product is dispensed since they recommend a golf ball size. I use a little less than that so I don't have to rub as much to get it all absorbed. I have noticed the dispenser doesn't shoot the product out with as much force as it did the first couple days, so I hope that isn't a sign its going bad.

Its taken down the redness and size of my existing spots a bit. A few pre-cycle bumps that were starting below the surface have disappeared without making an appearance. I'm still waiting for the "purge" breakout I get with most products, but no sign of it yet.

I have to say I like the fact this regime does not use abrasion. I was a slave to exfoliating to keep my skin clear when I was younger and oilier. (When Proactiv used to work for me.) But at almost 30, my face has dried up a lot and exfoliating seems to make it worse now. These products have also cut down on rubbing as well, which seems to help my skin as well. So far so good with this product, but its still early to say if its the 'answer.'

I stopped using Max clarity for about 2 days now. My forehead went super dry despite the fact the I always moisturize and that it's the oiliest part of my face.

Yeah after about a month and a half, the redness is getting on my nerves. The stuff is definitely working (pretty well) but all of my red marks are sooo red, and are fading so much slower. But this has nothing to do with max clarity per say, it's just what happens when you use bp. That's why I've always hated bp, but I figured I'd give it another shot with this. I'm going to keep using the cleanser and toner, as the system is definitely working, but I think I'm going to replace the bp treatment with the sulfur product I used to use. I've always preferred sulfur to bp as a treatment, just because it's not irritating and doesn't leave bad red marks like bp.

UPDATE: I called the customer serv. for a new light blue bottle and I should get in in around 7 days. Meanwhile! My skin is breaking out again! I think the foam really did help but without the foam my skin feels weird and even more dry because im using the body wash that came with the kit on my face.. sigh.! my skin looks terrible now

Customer Service told me to use the body wash while I waited for my new light blue bottle but my skin got really dry (which did not happen with the 3 piece kit) and I started breaking out again. Then once I started up with the new bottle of light blue my skin continued to break out. I was pretty bummed since the Max Clarity seemed to be working.

I'm almost out of the yellow one and it comes out more like a liquid than foam now. I ordered Dan's products so I plan on trying that next. I've also started with the rooibos tea but that doesn't seem to be working either since I woke up with 4 new big pimples today. They just appeared out of nowhere.

Ok so i just joined like 5 minutes ago after reading everyone's reviews and questions about Max Clarity. I have been using proactive for almost a year and it does work but proactive seemed to dry out my face to much and felt like it burned my skin it was very uncomfortable but it did clear up my skin but didn't stop break outs, so clear skin with a few break outs seemed worth the pain i guess. I seen Max Clarity's ad on tv awhile ago and wanted to give it a try because it was a lotion FREE type of acne medication. I ordered it on a Monday and got it Wednesday. Shipping was FAST. I discontinued proactive and started Max Clarity on 3/10/2010. Within the first 3 days of using it i seen a big difference. It did NOT dry out my skin and cleared up a few zits in the making. Tomorrow marks my 30th day of using this product and i have to say i LOVE IT. It's so easy to use and it cleared my redness and acne up within the first week. The only problem with this product is the bottles are kinda small and the product does go fast so i recommend to use small decent sizes of the foam to make the product last longer. BUT I CAN SAY IT WORKS! Also some people were concerned about the smell.. it DOES not smell bad to me at all. Proactive smells TERRIBLE to me, but Max Clarity did not leave a weird smell on my face like proactive did. I also noticed my face being less oily when using this product. My skin used to be so oily and red until i found Max Clarity. It truly is an amazing product and im so happy i found it. Trust me if you are like me that has tried everything you can think just give Max Clarity a try im pretty sure you will love it. I also tan.. " I KNOW I KNOW it's bad for your skin.." lol but i can say TANNING does help my acne/redness as well. I have no more redness and very little breakouts. Max Clarity does control the breakouts so give it a try and let me know how you like it. Well i hope this helps someone. Thanks for reading. Let me know if you have any questions :)!!

I also recommend drinking LOTS of water. :) that helps ALOT

Hey,How's it going?

So listen I've been so tempted on buying this product,but, i'm a little skeptic about it.

I don't know how to classify my acne level, I guess I would say it's pretty severe, I have a lot of dark spots from previous breakouts,and a bit of redness from my current breakouts,I'm so tired of having acne,but, I'm mostly concerned of my hyper pigmented skin. I've gone to the dermatologist,but, All I see is him taking my money and the pills he's presribe me would NOT work at all,and I've been taking the since maybe sept.

If you don't mind me asking,how bad was your acne? did you have dark spots?

Please help me I'm in need.

Thank you.

dark spots / hyper pigmentation for me was kinda bad. Im very pale and when i came home about 3 months ago my mom freaked cuz my face turned to shit in about a month. like 45% of my face (cheeks , chin , jawline) was completely ruby red and looked like rosea , but like anything else in regards to the human body , it takes time to heal. Ive noticed that ALOT of the redness has gone away , but its been about 2 and a half months. Just stop mashing and the red spots will be less noticable. As my acne improves I also see alot of the red marks fading alot. I still woudnt wanna go to the beach and take pictures of myself but uh.. ha its def getting better for nighttime drunken hookup mode. Also i did notice from DAY 1 when i used this stuff it took the redness away, so hell even from day 1 u can see sum form of improvement

I have been using Max Clarity for 3 weeks now, my daughter for 2 weeks now. I am 36 years old with super oily skin and moderate/severe acne(my acne worsens around my menstrual cycle). My daughter is 17 years old with dry skin and severe acne. First, I will say this: I am very happy with the results of this product! I suggest that you order kit WITH the $5 acne foaming wash. Here's why:

You receive 3 items in your kit(4 with body wash):

1. Deep Cleanser - 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

2. Advanced Acne Treatment - 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

3. Rejuvenating Toner - 0.5% Salicylic Acid

(4.) Foaming Wash - 2.5% Benzoyl Peroxide

The Deep Cleanser is used twice daily to clean your face, whereas the Advanced Acne Treatment & Rejuvenating Toner are only used once. It only takes a small amount of foam to get the job done, so don't slather your face in cleansing foam. Because you're using the Deep Cleaner twice daily, it may run out twice as fast. My daughter and I were sharing the 1st box, so this is where the Foaming Wash came into play. When we ran out of the Deep Cleanser, we have been using the Foaming Wash, which has the same amount of Benzoyl Peroxide in it. They really do send you enough for 2 people to use. If you can stretch your kits out to last you 1 1/2-2 months each, you will only be spending $10-13/month to keep your acne under control! Just be careful not to overuse, especially on the eyelids or around the mouth, because it can cause severely dry skin.

My acne began clearing up within 4 days of using this product. This product does tighten the skin bringing white and blackheads right to the surface of your skin. This is a good thing. You don't want bacteria hiding deep under the skin waiting to surface. My daughter's more severe acne was a bit more resistant. After two weeks of using, her acne, which was all over her face, is now limited to a couple of pimples located on her forehead. She did use some on her eyelids and dried the skin there. We put some anti-pore clogging lotion on her eyelids and she has avoided this area when applying foams since then. If it dries your skin, invest in some oil free anti-pore clogging moisturizer.

Pros:

Acne visibly began clearing up within days of using

Very nice smell

Foam absorbs nicely into the skin

Foaming Wash clears body acne also

Cons -

May dry skin when overused

Some types of severe acne may take longer to see results

May bring bacteria lying beneath the skin to the surface(so be prepared)

Overall, for the $20(+$5 for foaming wash) the kit costs, it is well worth the price. Each person will have their own personal experience with this product, but give it at least a month of use before forming an opinion.

I don't know if this has happened to anyone but have any or all the bottles just stopped working but it feels like there is still a shit load of foam left, scratch that, I know there is still foam left one by one the bottles have failed on me, they did say they were sendng me new one free of charge, but i want to avoid this from now on does anyone know what makes these bottles fail?

I am thinking about giving Max Clarity a try. I was on Proactive for 2 years and it did work great, (aside from staining my towels.) but after 2 years it just quit and now my acne has gone from mild to moderate. I have been seeing a dermatologist for 1 year but nothing works. I was on antibiotics for 6 months and they didn't seem to do much. I went off them just last month but my doctor does not want me to. I don't know what they expect me to do or why they would want me to keep using something that obviously is not working and makes me feel sick. Even if it did, am I supposed to be on it forever? I just does not seem like a long term solotion. I have tried Tazorak, but still got small pimples, then did a series of peels which were painful, but short term. I did microderm, but that seemed to make things worse and had a few cortizol injections for some cycts.

My doctor just gave me an over the counter antibiotic wash for surgeons and told me to wash myself with it if I don't want to take oral antibiotics, but I'm frustrated and feeling like I'm not being listened to. I asked to be on accutane since my mother is in her 40s and has very bad skin and scars, I don't want that to happen to me, but my doctor does not want to do that. I'm 24 and I hate leaving my apartment. I used to be very outgoing and loved meeting new people. Now I'm akward and feel like I'm having a panic attack in social situations. My boyfriend calls me beautiful and it makes me cry because I just want to feel the way he sees me, but I don't. My self confidence is gone. :boohoo:

If this doesn't work, I don't know what else to do. Does anyone know of any long term effects with Max Clarity like I had with Proactive? Thanks in advance for listening to me whine.

I joined this website so that I could post on this specific topic. I am a 25 year old woman who has suffered from acne since the age of 13. I thought that once I was finished with my teen years, my acne would go away, and in some ways it just got worse. I have pre-menstrual breakouts, and by the time they clear somewhat, I am having another breakout. I breakout a lot on my chin and cheeks and sometimes around my lips. I can have anything from a small whitehead, to cystic acne. I have tried EVERYTHING under the sun: Proactiv, Murad, Obagi, Laser Treatments, Chemical Peels, Birth Control, many prescription medications besides accutane, tazorac, retin-a, panoxyl, Epionce, Neutrogena, Clean & Clear, Differin, etc. You name it, I've probably tried it. The only facial wash I ever had luck with as far as clearing my skin was Panoxyl, but it was really harsh on my skin, and the last time I used that was as a teenager. I had some luck with the Epionce skin care line, and Epionce Chemical Peels for several months, and then my skin decided that it was time to have consistent breakouts again. The money my family and I have spent on acne treatments is ridiculous. My parents saw the infomercial for Max Clarity and I resisted for awhile (usually when I start a new wash my skin breaks out into huge painful cystic acne), but finally agreed to give it a shot. I haven't received it yet, but when I read the posts on this message board about the product, tears came to my eyes. You all have given me hope that this might be the thing that finally helps with my breakouts. I don't even ask for 100% improvement, 50% improvement would be amazing for me. I also have acne scarring, and some of you are saying it lightened your scars which would also be a dream come true. If you have truly suffered from acne for an extended period of time (and I don't mean 3 or 4 zits every once in awhile, I mean your skin has never been completely clear) you will understand why I am so excited to try out this product. I will do my best to remember to come back to this site and update you on my progress. I supposedly won't get it for 2 weeks (they're testing my patience, lol). I hope that everyone that has been inspired to order this product will finally have relief. Sending all my best to all of you out there!! :)

i really really like this product, i noticed improvement in like 4 days, my skin is less and less oily every day and the breakouts seeme dto have stopped

Soooooooo It's been almost a full two weeks and I still haven't gotten my products. I tracked my order and it says it is still in the warehouse :doubt: I emailed them and am hoping for a reply, but from the sounds of customer service, I won't hold my breath.

I am semi-okay with this however, since summer vacation is starting in 3 weeks. If that whole "purging process" thing is to take place, I would prefer it over summer rather than having to broadcast it to my school everyday. I'm just hoping it works, Summer also comes with Senior pictures... :pray:

okay so i've been using max clarity for 1 week now and i didnt really notice a differnce until i looked at my before and after pictures and now im really happy with it. my skin is less oily and my redness has went down by a lot. theres been some purging but not that much, and after the first day i've noticed that my pimples were going down and they're still decreasing in size. i like that my face feels really clean when i wake up and that it hasn't dired up my skin at all. :dance:

my routine:

(morning)

1. wash with BP face wash

2.apply the BP medication

3.neutrogena healthy defense moisturizer with spf 30

4.apply my clinique acne solution foundation with .5 SA (which really cleared up my skin before i used MC, i LOVE this foundation)

(night)

1.target brand makeup removers (i dont think the wash will do its job if all its doing is taking off my makeup)

2.wash with BP face wash

3.apply the SA toner

4.clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel

I've been using MaxClarity for about a month and a half now and I can honestly say that I'm NOT happy.

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, minus the acne thing. I break out in moderate acne and mostly get whiteheads, though blackheads are common for me around my chin and nose area.

I've tried almost everything under the sun. Proactiv (which stopped working), Clean & Clear, Neutrogena (several variants), and Burts Bees (I've even gone natural!). Nothing really worked, or at least not for an extended amount of time. I always did everything as instructed.

I got MaxClarity and loved it at first! It was fantastic; totally cleared up my skin and got rid of the excess oil.

And then it went waaaay too far.

My skin is so dry that it feels as if it's made of scales. The redness is getting ridiculous. My skin is literally peeling.

I'm also experiencing acute sun sensitivity. My face already feels like it's sunburned, but - when I go outside and let the sun hit my face - it feels so much worse. Ever had someone scratch a sunburned area? It's kind of like that. Constantly. When I'm outside.

I just don't know what to do.

The fact is that the MaxClarity is working, that much I can see...but my face is in physical pain. It's so strange since, like I said, my skin isn't sensitive.

I don't know whether to stop treatment or not. I've already tried lowering dosages, even using it once a day.

I feel as if my results are unusual and rather extreme, but also I feel that they're worth mentioning so that others know that this is what can happen.

Yeah after about a month and a half, the redness is getting on my nerves. The stuff is definitely working (pretty well) but all of my red marks are sooo red, and are fading so much slower. But this has nothing to do with max clarity per say, it's just what happens when you use bp. That's why I've always hated bp, but I figured I'd give it another shot with this. I'm going to keep using the cleanser and toner, as the system is definitely working, but I think I'm going to replace the bp treatment with the sulfur product I used to use. I've always preferred sulfur to bp as a treatment, just because it's not irritating and doesn't leave bad red marks like bp.

So I officially hate Benzoile Peroxide. It's only been 2 days since I've stopped using the BP treatment and the redness is 100% gone, red marks are lighter, and overall tone is much more even. I'll keep using the SA toner and even the BP cleanser, as it doesn't seem to contribute to the redness at all, since it gets washed off. But I'm never using any leave-on bp treatment again. The cons outweigh the pros. By a lot. I'm not going to use something that prevents a few pimples but makes the other 95% of my face look way worse.

Edited by DarkDragoon

I've been using MaxClarity for about a month and a half now and I can honestly say that I'm NOT happy.

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, minus the acne thing. I break out in moderate acne and mostly get whiteheads, though blackheads are common for me around my chin and nose area.

I've tried almost everything under the sun. Proactiv (which stopped working), Clean & Clear, Neutrogena (several variants), and Burts Bees (I've even gone natural!). Nothing really worked, or at least not for an extended amount of time. I always did everything as instructed.

I got MaxClarity and loved it at first! It was fantastic; totally cleared up my skin and got rid of the excess oil.

And then it went waaaay too far.

My skin is so dry that it feels as if it's made of scales. The redness is getting ridiculous. My skin is literally peeling.

I'm also experiencing acute sun sensitivity. My face already feels like it's sunburned, but - when I go outside and let the sun hit my face - it feels so much worse. Ever had someone scratch a sunburned area? It's kind of like that. Constantly. When I'm outside.

I just don't know what to do.

The fact is that the MaxClarity is working, that much I can see...but my face is in physical pain. It's so strange since, like I said, my skin isn't sensitive.

I don't know whether to stop treatment or not. I've already tried lowering dosages, even using it once a day.

I feel as if my results are unusual and rather extreme, but also I feel that they're worth mentioning so that others know that this is what can happen.

Have you tried calling Max Clarity's customer service line? I just ordered mine yesterday and the lady I spoke to mentioned that she had been using it for a year but she doesn't use it every day. Maybe they would suggest something like that so that it still fights the acne but does not irritate your skin? They seem to be pretty helpful with their customer service.