Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
4meracneguy

Daphne Dermal Filler Scar Treatment System

I recently bought this product and after i applied it pretty much all of my icepicks and one boxcar scar became completely unnoticeable!! Seriously guys, if you use this product in the morning for 10-15 mins your entire lives will change. For those of you with mild-moderate scarring this WILL work. It claims to be the FIRST makeup designed for scarring. Just google it and get it, trust me.

Mods don't move this, us scar sufferers need this.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&cli...car&spell=1

Wow! I had my doubts, but check out this short demo!!!

This is very exciting! going to do a bit more research, but at this time, Im 99% sure Im going to try this too..my only concern - I have very oily skin and worry it may come off or separate.

4meracneguy -thank you so much for bringing this product to our attention :D

I don't have any rolling scars, just some small icepicks and one boxcar scar. I know for a FACT that these kinds of scars will become 100% unnoticeable with proper application. Rolling scars on the other hand, i can imagine difficulty in complete coverage from the way it is applied. Just my two cents. That video you showed is not very impressive Sound of Silence, the scar looks like a long indentation, which is similar to a rolling scar and will be hard to cover.

Sound of Silence, which doctors did you visit in Chicago for scarring? I live in Lombard (chicago suburb). Just wondering.

Edited by 4meracneguy
I don't have any rolling scars, just some small icepicks and one boxcar scar. I know for a FACT that these kinds of scars will become 100% unnoticeable with proper application. Rolling scars on the other hand, i can imagine difficulty in complete coverage from the way it is applied. Just my two cents. That video you showed is not very impressive Sound of Silence, the scar looks like a long indentation, which is similar to a rolling scar and will be hard to cover.

Sound of Silence, which doctors did you visit in Chicago for scarring? I live in Lombard (chicago suburb). Just wondering.

I want to order this, but it is very expensive. Do you use this all over your face or do you only have a few scars to treat? Just wondering how often I would have to reorder. Thanks.

I only have a few scars so i only use it on them. You have to use the color bar the suits you and after you finish it, i havent in 3 months, you can reorder one for 8 bucks i think.

This seems like something that would be perfect for women.

I just couldn't bring myself to wear that on a regular basis.

It would be like wearing a mask, you would still worry about people seeing you without it on.

I will defeat acne scars permanently, can't give up.

Edited by MatterOfWhen325

Hey,

You actually only wear it on the scarred areas of your skin. It is for both males and females. I do not feel it when it is on. Like I said in another post, you do not know you are even wearing it. It is NOT mask-like. I can't even tell in daylight that it is on and either can anyone else that is close up to my face. In another post I mentioned that I wore it infront of my younger brother who would just love to point out anything on my face. He did NOT notice it at all and we were in daylight outside.

I have tried erbium laser, fraxel repair, and restalyne injections. Although the laser helped with the coloring of the scar, it did nothing for the texture because my scar was too deep. I will continue to use the daphne dermal filler until a real cure for scars comes out :) It takes my insecurities away and makes me not afraid to go out without feeling people are looking at my scar.

Thank you, 4meracneguy and SugarHigh8. :D I think I will try this -- the only thing is I have a decent amount of scars on my cheeks and jaw area. Depending on how long it lasts, I may only treat the deeper scars on a daily basis (I have about 5 or 6 relatively deep and wide ones). The shallower ones I can deal with without too much of a blow to my self-esteem. As for it being temporary, I don't care. I'll still work on improving them permanently, but I've been at it for over 13 years now, and they're still there -- I'm kinda sick of it. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm going to order it immediately, but when I do, I will be sure to let everyone know how it works. Thanks again.

If it was sold somewhere other than online I would for sure buy it. But for me I don't trust buying stuff like this online. Good luck everyone!

Edited by jessica09
I couldn't wait...I ordered it today. It was almost $100, so I hope it works and lasts a long time.

zenergy,

where did you purchase yours from???? i would love to try it.

I couldn't wait...I ordered it today. It was almost $100, so I hope it works and lasts a long time.

zenergy,

where did you purchase yours from???? i would love to try it.

I ordered from Healiohealth, but I saw it at makemeheal.com also. The price was the same at both places, but shipping was cheaper at makemeheal, however I didn't want a package coming to me with that name on it (stupid, I know). If you think you can wait, I'll give my review after the very first day I try it, that way you won't have to waste your money if it doesn't work.

what kinds of scars do you have zenergy? the ice picks will be concealed fully for sure.

The ones I'm concerned with are deep boxcar and rolling scars. I have some other shallower ones as well, but the deep, wide ones are the ones I'm hoping to conceal.

Do not buy this crap. Sorry, but I did out of impulse and it is not worth 89$. The kit comes with these applicator tips that waste 90% of the product because it dries so quick. Also without the mixing applicator tip[ the stuff is garbage and will not mix right which will leave a sticky residue that does not work. if you attempt to put this o a rolling scars it will look 10x worse. if you screw up once on this then your stuck pretty much the whole day with worse off looking skin until the product comes off.

Do not buy this crap. Sorry, but I did out of impulse and it is not worth 89$. The kit comes with these applicator tips that waste 90% of the product because it dries so quick. Also without the mixing applicator tip[ the stuff is garbage and will not mix right which will leave a sticky residue that does not work. if you attempt to put this o a rolling scars it will look 10x worse. if you screw up once on this then your stuck pretty much the whole day with worse off looking skin until the product comes off.

I just got mine today, and while I do agree with some of the above, I think this product will work right on some scars if applied right.

First, I found right from the start I will not use their applicator because it is wasteful and just stupid, you end up with too much and it does dry very fast. You only a need the amount you could put on a toothpick really for each scar so that is what you should use or the smudge end of a pencil eyeliner, that is what I'm using. This way you just unlock the cap that is on it when you get it, just dip the toothpick or anything small in it while pushing the syringe stick very slightly, if you push too much, just push back down. Just dip a small amount on and you will be using this stuff forever, it will last me for at least 6 months I bet, as I find all of the colors in the light tone to work fine on me.

I don't need to the primer for this stuff to stay on and actually did not like the roll on primer at all. The prep spray make work well as an all over makeup spray so I will experiment with that later. This stuff is like glue you just stick a wee bit on then use the silicone texture pad on top, leave it for two minutes pressed up and then it take the mold of your skin. When you take off you still need to wait a little bit before it is perfectly dry. People can play or make up their own techniques. This workd well for deeper boxcars and icepicks, but probably not great for shallow rolling scars. I will experiment more later and tell you guys if I find better application techniques!

Also, this stuff peels of like that liquid skin you can buy in the store, that is pretty much how I got it off, just peel with soap and water.

Edited by tricia

It works great for icepicks/boxcars like i said, but i don't have any rolling scars so i cant comment on that. Also, it takes a while to experiment and learn the proper technique through trial and error.

So, I just received this today and started experimenting with it tonight. I have to say, thus far, I'm not very happy with it. I'm having a hard time applying it properly -- I've been using the smudge tip of an eye liner pencil, but plan on buying some toothpicks tomorrow and will try again. It does dry very quickly, so I have to treat one scar at a time and when you have a lot you want to treat, it's very time consuming. Also, it doesn't look very realistic and peels off very easily, even with the skin prep (I haven't tried the extended wear primer yet, as it states not to use that until you've mastered the application process). When peeling off the silicone pad, it sometimes sticks to the surface so it doesn't look smooth on the skin. Anyway, I'll try the toothpicks tomorrow and hopefully will have better luck.

it will take a pretty long time to master the technique, just stick with it. what i personally do is cut the pad in many small pieces so that i can apply to small areas more easily.

it will take a pretty long time to master the technique, just stick with it. what i personally do is cut the pad in many small pieces so that i can apply to small areas more easily.

I think it would be easier if my scars were smaller and less in quantity. How long did it take you to master the technique? Also, do you hold the pad to your skin for the entire two minutes -- I could work on more if I didn't have to do this. Thanks.

Edited by Zenergy

I just got mine today, and while I do agree with some of the above, I think this product will work right on some scars if applied right.

First, I found right from the start I will not use their applicator because it is wasteful and just stupid, you end up with too much and it does dry very fast. You only a need the amount you could put on a toothpick really for each scar so that is what you should use or the smudge end of a pencil eyeliner, that is what I'm using. This way you just unlock the cap that is on it when you get it, just dip the toothpick or anything small in it while pushing the syringe stick very slightly, if you push too much, just push back down. Just dip a small amount on and you will be using this stuff forever, it will last me for at least 6 months I bet, as I find all of the colors in the light tone to work fine on me.

I don't need to the primer for this stuff to stay on and actually did not like the roll on primer at all. The prep spray make work well as an all over makeup spray so I will experiment with that later. This stuff is like glue you just stick a wee bit on then use the silicone texture pad on top, leave it for two minutes pressed up and then it take the mold of your skin. When you take off you still need to wait a little bit before it is perfectly dry. People can play or make up their own techniques. This workd well for deeper boxcars and icepicks, but probably not great for shallow rolling scars. I will experiment more later and tell you guys if I find better application techniques!

Also, this stuff peels of like that liquid skin you can buy in the store, that is pretty much how I got it off, just peel with soap and water.

the thing is the tube the stuff comes in has 2 separate ingredients that need mixing so the applicators are some what essential. i tried it without the applicator and ended up with a sticky mess. maybe if the price of this was half of what I paid for it I might be a little more patient but a lot of it sounds very marketing and gimmicky with separate parts needed for order later on.

the thing is the tube the stuff comes in has 2 separate ingredients that need mixing so the applicators are some what essential. i tried it without the applicator and ended up with a sticky mess. maybe if the price of this was half of what I paid for it I might be a little more patient but a lot of it sounds very marketing and gimmicky with separate parts needed for order later on.

I think I give up -- I absolutely hate this stuff. I cannot get it to look natural and it keeps sticking to the pad (even with the soap release). God, I just want to look presentable in public, even if it is fake and temporary. I really wish this would work, but I can't imagine any technique working to make larger scars look realistic. Basically, I need two coats of this to fill in the scars and the second coating always messes up. I HATE IT!!!

I think I give up -- I absolutely hate this stuff. I cannot get it to look natural and it keeps sticking to the pad (even with the soap release). God, I just want to look presentable in public, even if it is fake and temporary. I really wish this would work, but I can't imagine any technique working to make larger scars look realistic. Basically, I need two coats of this to fill in the scars and the second coating always messes up. I HATE IT!!!

who know's to be honest but why have it come out of 2 tubes and just make it a single tube. there needs to be a thread for people that bought this stuff on how to apply it correctly because the video just sucks. honestly a pro make up artist could pull this off but not your average joe. GL people