Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
I am -omar- me

WHERE IN HOUSTON CHEMICAL PEEL

Hey everyone and thanks for stopping to read this post.

ok so i have little to no acne on my face and zero on my back, however scars i have so much.

my question is where in houston texas can i go and get a chemical peel, one that is a good one.

from the cheapest to the most expensive where and why that place. i dont know much about any acne doctors here in houston and would love some help. preferably from ppl who had receive a chemical peel from that doctor. i know this is asking a lot but i would love to have some information on this. MY SCAR TYPE IS Rolling Scars

so if anyone can help me out that would be great.

looking to get this done asap/.

Edited by I am -omar- me

why are you looking for a chemical peel. is this for pitted acne scars, or pigmentation issues? is that you in the upper left corner in the icon? with your skin tone, i think the max TCA peel you could do is probably 25 percent safely. Glycolic peels are a waste of time. And You can also do a buffered phenol peel which can be used more safely on pigmented patients without extensive hyper/hypo problems, but buffered phenol peels are major duty.

anyways, please clarify what detailed problem you are trying to fix.

why are you looking for a chemical peel. is this for pitted acne scars, or pigmentation issues? is that you in the upper left corner in the icon? with your skin tone, i think the max TCA peel you could do is probably 25 percent safely. Glycolic peels are a waste of time. And You can also do a buffered phenol peel which can be used more safely on pigmented patients without extensive hyper/hypo problems, but buffered phenol peels are major duty.

anyways, please clarify what detailed problem you are trying to fix.

yes its for acne scars, and si thats me in the picture,i also have pigmentation issues.