Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
PraisethelordforacneNOT

Connection between dermarolling and flushing??

Is there a connection you think?? I havent dermarolled for quite some time, and my flushing wasn't bad at all, until I had a dermarolling session...I think withinn the first month after a dermaroll flushing is increased becaused of that dermarolling perhaps increases blood flow?

Any opinions on this matter?

I can see this being possible, but personally i had the worst flushing you have ever seen and dermarolling didn't make it worse....maybe for a week it was slightly increased but then went back to normal.

We are all different though so i can see it being possible.

I can see this being possible, but personally i had the worst flushing you have ever seen and dermarolling didn't make it worse....maybe for a week it was slightly increased but then went back to normal.

We are all different though so i can see it being possible.

Yeah I got a response from Dr Chu about this and he said "Dermaroller will increase blood flow through the skin - the skin is very red after and this lasts for 4 days or so and if you have a rosaceal tendency, the injury to the skin can increase flushing".

For me dermarolling makes the flushing worse for about 4 weeks so and then it slowly goes back to normal. But I'm pretty pissed that accutane has given me flushing, before I only got red in my face when I excercised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

*private message to lamarr*

Lamarr while I have your attention, could you please advise me what to do about my hairloss?? I really dont wan't to get bald even if it wouldn't be a HUGE disaster I rather have hair. I dont want to use regain because it incrases flushing and propecia Im afraid it will give me libido problems...Laser feels like the last option, which schould I buy? Is there anybody you know who would build one of those macho grande lasers for cash?? Thankfull for your help....