Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, for a while i have been trying to find a good diagram that can explain why you get spots on certain parts of your face, like what organ is responsible for a spot on the cheek etc well here it is >>

post-111019-1265292383_thumb.jpg

i came across it whilst trying to find how to fade marks, and to stop picking at my face.

hope it helps. anyone think there is much truth in it?

post-111019-1265292383_thumb.jpg

no problem :)

id like to know more though, like does anyone get acne just on there cheeks and have smoked for a long time etc>?

would anyone agree or can give input on whether that diagram is realistic, give examples?

Edited by want2beme

Lol. Eye-ball acne is a bitch isn't it!

Btw most of my acne is on the non-coloured areas around mouth and jawline. Explain that, homeopath!

Edited by Termolyt

Btw most of my acne is on the non-coloured areas around mouth and jawline. Explain that, homeopath!

The diagram is indicating all sorts of facial issues,not just acne.

Btw.

The diagram is indicating all sorts of facial issues,not just acne.

Btw.

Not according to the source. Or the source's source.

Edited by Termolyt

It seems like some of you are taking this too seriously. This isn't meant as a be-all end-all as to why you have acne, and I think most of you know that there's no one cause for acne in everyone. The breakouts on my cheeks are undoubtedly from resting on my hands, however, the blemishes on my forehead very well could be attributed to an excess presence of fat and mucus. I think this is a very interesting face-mapping chart, and one of the better ones that I've come across. :)

Also, though the source does not state this, face-mapping in general does regard various skin problems and not just acne. This chart may very well be an exception, but judging by some of the areas discussed I don't think it is.

I agree, I love things like this. In the back of my mind, I can imagine monks researching for thousands of years so I do respect things like face mapping. It's just hard to believe that it can be applied to the general population, but thanks want2beme for posting it!

I'm subscribed to WAY to many threads so I'm unsubscribing from this one, pm me if* anything interesting happens!

Edited by Brissyguy