Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bigballin

Is it that bad?

I wanna know what type of acne I have and if its just red marks how do i get rid of it?

im on Dan's and this is where it got me from way worse

post-121277-1265260882_thumb.jpg

post-121277-1265260882_thumb.jpg

I wanna know what type of acne I have and if its just red marks how do i get rid of it?

im on Dan's and this is where it got me from way worse

Kinda like my case, drop BP... it made my red marks worse, been on a gentle cleanser(Cetaphil) and Cetaphil mouisturizer(only at night) it's working wonders now... I have got it under control, just now fading marks. Less chemical = Less irritation/acne.\

As far as acne, doesnt seem bad... red marks, your moderate... Dont touch squeeze and pick... Wsh 2 times a day max..

hey i look about the same.. thanks to bp. I'm afraid that if I stop BP my acne will come back. WHat should I do???

I was the exact same way. I was miserable for a good couple months due to my face looking irritated plus my acne not clearing up but getting much worse. I would argue with my dad everyday. He'd say "Trust me, stop the medication", and I'd say, "But what if it gets even worse than it is now?" It be like this everyday. He was absolutely %100 right. Just stop the BP and look towards an alternative method. I was consumed by BP for four years. Although at times my skin would look good, I HATED the ritual aspect of it. No one wants to spend time buying products and applying them morning or night. Take the risk, find a holistic cure.

and what was yours? diet?

p.s. i did the no wash regimen for a full month.... biggest mistake ive ever made lol. I kept a photo log and it goes from decent to terrible..

Edited by clearskinn

and what was yours? diet?

p.s. i did the no wash regimen for a full month.... biggest mistake ive ever made lol. I kept a photo log and it goes from decent to terrible..

- only eating veggies, lean meats, berries, brown pasta/rice

- only drinking water

- lift and run daily

- vitamin A, D, E Niacin, Zinc, Fish Oil

- Doxycycline

i don't really care about my diet haha. But i doubt that has anything to do with my acne. apparently mines some sort of skin disease.. ;[ and now i have this huge pimple on my nose and im taking Accutane 2 and a half months in.. lol, this pimple is so red and irritated it hurts and its non poppable and i tried using some ice to calm it down but..not really workin out too well ! help?

well i dont know wat accutane is

food has alot to do with ur acne

dont eat greasy food

which means do not eat mcdonals bk or any fast food

try eating wat ur mom makes at hgome

DRINK alot of WATER

and no soda

and also do not touch ur face

Okay well, Accutane is for skin. you can just google it or there is section for it under "Acne Info" --> "All about accutane" ect. lol i have to drink a ton of water with this accutane so i do. and i don't eat out very much. i eat one big meal a day and thats at night. depends if my moms home or not. if she's not then i eat like.. toast for supper haha.. i cut down on the candy but i do eat it sometimes. and i wash my face twice a day and also apply Ultra Lite Moisture Dew to my face after washing it. I wash my face with cold water to close my pores also.. yet i still got this lame zit haha.

I dropped the bp and so far got 2 big ass whiteheads they both popped or w.e while i was in the shower and they almost faded

i can c a whitehead devloping on my chin idk y -_-

its been a year since i posted this and I look back at this pic and im like wow I was worse... i still got many red marks on my cheeks, like 2 active pimples but thats all... i just need to get rid of red marks...