Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Berko

Not Really Working...

I've had tons of problems with the regimen, dryness irritation, and redness. I have been on the regimen for about 5 months now and my acne still isnt really clearing up. Plus whenever I wash my face it becomes really red for a couple hours.

Also my skin gets flaky and dry all the time and lowering the amount of bp didnt help and also made me break out. I also tried the jojoba mask and that helped the dryness but made me break out worse than before I started the regimen. I use dan cleanser, bp, moisturizer, so I dont even know what the problem is.

I'm not doing anything wrong, I already checked the frequent problems page. I guess im askig for a way to stop the dryness and redness without causing me to breakout.

I know it's frustrating. Let's see if we can help you figure this out.

Did you take this little quiz yet?: http://www.acne.org/regimenadvice.php

Have you ever used bp before? If so, what was your experience with it then?

How much bp are you currently using?

Also, you mentioned using the jojoba mask, but have you tried adding a few extra drops of it to your moisturizer?

No I've never used bp before, ummm im using about a pump twice a day. I havent thought of more jojoba oil, ill try it.