Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOWGLI

LAME ACNE!!!!TAKES CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE

I had a nice face ......back when i was a kid .... i didnt even know what acne was ...never cared ! :lol:

sigh........... but when i became a teenager everything got fucked up for my looks. every one started acting like iam a criminal ...... i was an outcast .... though i had few friends ..... it is like a nightmare that became a reality ...just went downhill .. my GIRLFRIEND left me because of fucked up acne when my acne got worse ....

i was a good looking kid not used to this but i got a dose of horror in reality .... now its really worse ...i have no self esteem :wall: but will keep fighting acne ....fucking pimples ..they really do mess up a teens life ........ Iam really frustrated...

please leave your comments guys i need your support ....iam feeling very lonely right now ... :-<

Edited by MOWGLI
I had a nice face ......back when i was a kid .... i didnt even know what acne was ...never cared ! :lol:

sigh........... but when i became a teenager everything got fucked up for my looks. every one started acting like iam a criminal ...... i was an outcast .... though i had few friends ..... it is like a nightmare that became a reality ...just went downhill .. my GIRLFRIEND left me because of fucked up acne when my acne got worse ....

i was a good looking kid not used to this but i got a dose of horror in reality .... now its really worse ...i have no self esteem :wall: but will keep fighting acne ....fucking pimples ..they really do mess up a teens life ........ Iam really frustrated...

please leave your comments guys i need your support ....iam feeling very lonely right now ... :-<

I know, that it hurts, when you see how the relationship of close people changes when you have problems like this. I remember, I had the same period in my life - it was devastating. It was the first time I felt like a complete looser, since before the acne I was always self-confident, attractive and joyful person. Some of my friends (at least I considered them as friends) started to make nasty jokes about my skin, and it made me feel even worse- they did not help me at all- they took advantage of my downfall and were constantly demonstrating that they are better than me. And there was one friend- the oldest friend I know since 6 years old. I haven't seen her for a long time, and when I first met her (my skin was awful- extreme acne phase), and even if she was shocked (we haven't seen each other for a year- since I studied in another place and the last time she saw me I had a flawless skin and gool look overall)- she didn't say a word. She never NEVER brought the theme of acne and treated me like if I was the same person. Moreover, she found me a great derm for free- her acqaintant, and often took me out for some health activities, like sports, sauna, etc. She always asked me to go out with her and other friends to discos, bars, cinema. In regards to her, even if I had terrible skin, I felt like a normal person. During that year I really made an effort to cure acne- sports, healthy nutriton, regular sauna, derm visits, peels, and etc. So, in a year I became me myself again- confident and healthy looking. Even though, I still get occassional pimples, etc. I don't care about it much, since going through that hard phase dealing with acne made my will stronger and my heart and spirit more beautiful and pure.

When I saw those 2 friends in a year (the ones that were making jokes about my skin, like: ooooooooooh, your skin starts to rot: nice ha?) they were shocked, and were asking how did I do this: how did I get the clear skin and how did I loose weight. I said something lame, like: oh, it cured by itself. Now I don't consider them as true friends.

If people turn their backs to you, when you are facing problems and need their help- they are not your real friends. The same is about your girfriend. That only means, she doesn't deserve you. And she's silly if she judges by looks.

When I had acne- those 2 "friends" didn't care for me, and made fun of me. But after going through acne journey- I became so much better person- inside and out. It taught me to set up goals and reach for them. So many good things happened after this acne story (and I'm telling you my skin is not perfect now- but I constantly try to improve its condition), it was a great life lesson. When I got a great job, then scholarship to study in one of the top universities in the world - postgraduate, then a great bf, those 2 friends "suddenly" started calling me, writing, asking to go out. Strange world!

Sorry for such a long message. I just felt your pain and couldn't pass by, and decided to share my life experience. Just believe in yourself! Only you know, what your are capable of! Make a goal - to become better, go for it. And in a while, you'll have much better gf than this one - I'm sure, you will.

In the worst stage of my acne- my face was all purple and inflammed- all my relatives felt pitty for me. Funny thing, when I started dating my bf (and he's really cool guy) last year- he always told me- how porcelain and flawless my skin is :)))))))))))))))))). At these moments I was thinking (yeeeee right, if you could only see me 2 years ago). So, everything is possible in this world!

Don't care about that gf- make a goal to become successful ( in your carreer, education, private life, etc)- and she'll be the first to knock your door, but at that time you'll encounter a supermodel looking gf with beautiful heart and soul, that will love you for you yourself.

OMG... thanks for cheering me up and supporting me ,you are the best :clap:

i understand now .... acne is a mirror which shows the true reflection of people....but ,its really hard to get shoved and rejected like that ...,i tried to take it like a man ..but still it hurts ... :cry:

anyway .. i will keep fighting and once again thank you for your encouragement your story is an inspiration for me .... :clap:

OMG... thanks for cheering me up and supporting me ,you are the best :clap:

i understand now .... acne is a mirror which shows the true reflection of people....but ,its really hard to get shoved and rejected like that ...,i tried to take it like a man ..but still it hurts ... :cry:

anyway .. i will keep fighting and once again thank you for your encouragement your story is an inspiration for me .... :clap:

You're so welcome. Although, I still have that looser mentality sometimes- but the good thing it motivates you and helps you to reach out for the best! I'm sure you are a very good looking guy (may be even handsomer than Shah Roukh Khan - sorry if I misspelled his name - I think he's really really handsome!!!!!!!!!!!), and I wish all the best-become the best you can be!

thank you so much ...you really rock ...you made me feel better about myself ... you really are an inspiration for me .... hope all your dreams come true :D

I stumbled across your posts and I can totally be empathic. I had very bad (but not horrible) acne on my face and back when I was your age. (God...that makes sound old!) It sounds like you are on the right track, taking care of yourself, and are doing you best to get it under control.

You are very handsome!! (I saw your pix.)

You skin will very likely get better over time and will you taking care of it. Be positive, seek out friends that make you feel positive and that don't judge you because of your skin. The rest will come into place.

You may age completely out of your acne or may continue to have to fight keep it under for many years. But chances you will age out of this and you will have beautiful skin to match the rest of you.

Stay focus, enjoy yourself, and be positive!

:D

I stumbled across your posts and I can totally be empathic. I had very bad (but not horrible) acne on my face and back when I was your age. (God...that makes sound old!) It sounds like you are on the right track, taking care of yourself, and are doing you best to get it under control.

You are very handsome!! (I saw your pix.)

You skin will very likely get better over time and will you taking care of it. Be positive, seek out friends that make you feel positive and that don't judge you because of your skin. The rest will come into place.

You may age completely out of your acne or may continue to have to fight keep it under for many years. But chances you will age out of this and you will have beautiful skin to match the rest of you.

Stay focus, enjoy yourself, and be positive!

:D

Thanks a lot man ..... your reply is really encouraging ... :clap: ... i will keep fighting ... till i win

hope you are acne free too bro ... :D

hey i saw your pics..and i think your skin is looking pretty damn good. whatever you're using must be working well :) you still look cute - with or without acne..don't let it get you down and be confident! hope your band is doing well

hey i saw your pics..and i think your skin is looking pretty damn good. whatever you're using must be working well :) you still look cute - with or without acne..don't let it get you down and be confident! hope your band is doing well

Hey thanks ...storm, you rock ... :clap: ... i feel better with you guys encouraging me ...thanks a lot for that ...really needed that ....hope your acne is gone ... band is fine, we are playing at some clubs,lounges etc .... made some OCs ...

Hey thanks ...storm, you rock ... :clap: ... i feel better with you guys encouraging me ...thanks a lot for that ...really needed that ....hope your acne is gone ... band is fine, we are playing at some clubs,lounges etc .... made some OCs ...

glad to hear that :) my acne is almost non existent.. thank god. the red marks keep fading too =) i think stopping the prescribed topicals really helped a lot. and don't worry your face still looks nice, i'm sure you have girls chasing after you everyday

Edited by hellstorm