Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
alienxg7

Cloth -Will it help my mild scars

Hi,

I recently discovered this website: Microdermabrasioncloth.com

I know there are many cloths out there, but I am talking about the specific cloth available at microdermabrasioncloth.com

I am thinking about buying a cloth there. It says it helps with acne, acne scars, etc. I have mild acne scars. I think I have at least some icepick scars and possibly others.

The site says to use the cloth once a week. I know my face may get irritated but I do not mind if I have some "downtime" if it helps me get rid of acne scars and the rough texture I have on parts of my face. I know it will probably be a couple of months before I see results for the scars.

The reason I think the cloth may work is that it takes off a layer of skin and if I use it once a week I should eventually see some results in getting rid of my icepick scars.

Has anyone tried the cloths at: http://microdermabrasioncloth.com

Again, I am talking Only about the cloths available at this site.

Thanks,

Patrick

It could help, I haven't tried it. Maybe other members have tried this particular product. Otherwise, the best way to find out is to try it out yourself.

Guest Scorpioness

Hey alien,

Sorry I didn't reply to your PM but I thought I'd answer you here. I don't remember the brand of microdermabrasion cloth I used, but it was the one on e-bay and I am pretty sure it's the same one from the website you are mentioning. It is a cloth that will give you a deep cleanse and exfoliation, however, I found it to be irritating and it did nothing for my scars. I much prefer other methods of exfoliation to this. Good luck.

Okay thanks!

Scorpion_Vixen, another cloth I have heard of was I think: Microfiber cloth

Thanks again for your responses!

I might as well try the cloth from microdermabrasioncloth.com. If I end up using it I'll try to "report" the results on this message board.

Thanks!

-Patrick

I have tried the Microfiber cloth once, whit out knowing

what it was, 10 min later I tell you my face got pink, and I

was only using it softly over my face, but I also have very

sensible skin

I think its a very interesting product, but since I have only

tried it once, I cant really comment, just be carful not to

overdue it, ore your face will turn pink

Your face does turn pink when using the cloth.

I have seen them for sale at lookgr8 site, and they look really good, am thinkin of getin one meself

The Microfiber and Miracle Peel Cloth (that's the one at microdermabrasioncloth.com) are different. The Miracle Peel Cloth looks more textured but that may be just because of the way it was photographed in the photos on the site.

I'll try to post a review here if I try the microdermabrasioncloth.com [Miracle Peel Cloth].

Thanks,

Patrick

It probably won't help with indented scarring. You might see a slight softening if you use it multiple times. I'd be careful with this if it is abrasive because you could really irritate your skin if you're not careful.