Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
angryman

What else can I try?

Hi guys I need some help

The only thing my skin responded to was Accutane - it cleared me completely. Then after about a month I got terrible headaches and had to stop taking it. Acne came back. Tried Accutane again on lower dose and the same thing happened (only the headaches started on the second day this time).

It doesn't respond to any antibiotics and I'm really lost for ideas on how to clear this.

What can I do?

post-121704-1264988525_thumb.jpg post-121704-1264988577_thumb.jpg

post-121704-1264988525_thumb.jpg

post-121704-1264988577_thumb.jpg

At the moment I'm just washing my face with water. I tried Clindamycin before but it didn't respond to it. Also tried retin-a which really irritated my skin!

try "clindoxyl gel" is BP and clindamycin combined. Worked really well for me. It will clear that up in a month. Also do you not pop your zits? If you dont thats really good, but i find they look less 'gross' when their popped..

dude im 18 and bro i honestly have the same acne you do it really looks like mine like whiteheads around that area and shit it fuckin sucks man

I have the same as you man. i always get whiteheads around my mouth nowhere else. I neeeed something that works!

well.. you said you're not currently using any cleanser, go ahead and try cetaphil gentle skin cleanser; I use the bar form because I enjoy the lather. Before going on the topicals give the cetaphil two weeks and see where you're at, you will probably need some form of topical though.