Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
boyo

How long for hair to return back to normal

Hi im 5 months post tane, and even though my hair loss has SIGNIFICANTLY slowed down, I still find that hair falls out quite a bit. Each hair strand has a white bulb of dried up oil on the end, classifying it as "Telogen Effluvium"

For those of you post tane, how long did it take for your hair to return back to normal?

Thanks

It all depends on the rate your hair grows and how long your hair is. I have long hair that grows relatively fast and it took about 3 years for the regrowth to grow back to a long length.

Hi im 5 months post tane, and even though my hair loss has SIGNIFICANTLY slowed down, I still find that hair falls out quite a bit. Each hair strand has a white bulb of dried up oil on the end, classifying it as "Telogen Effluvium"

For those of you post tane, how long did it take for your hair to return back to normal?

Thanks

Depends, If you a male you may want to check out the hairloss thread. I am a little over a year and it still sheds, Though Lamarr1986 developed Alopecia, he has some good advice for TE