Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Im considering trying an avon foundation because my current foundation is the wrong color and feels awful on my face.

Has anyone tried any of their products? Im wanting the Avon Clear Finish foundation that has a built in 1.5% salicyc acid. Im hopeing it'll be the right color, feel really good, and actually help with m acne.

Any opinions are welcome!

Hmm.. I tried the Avon Clear Finish foundation too, and I'm sure it said 2% salicylic acid...

When I DID use it, I found the coverage to be too sheer, and it was drying. As of now, I don't wear foundation anymore.

I haven't tried Avon, but I do use the Mary Kay medium coverage and love it! It comes in a tube and *melts* into your face so it looks pretty natural and non-masky. It hasn't broken me out, but I am using the Clean & Clear Blackhead Scrub with SA in it as well as BP when needed. Pretty happy with the combo so far....and I like it waaaaaaay better than Laura Mercier or Jane Iredale!

AVon had one foundation I swore by and of course they discontinued it.

I like most avon stuff, it's just as good as any other, imo. Prices are very good.