Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
filipino-thunder

Derma Rolling Journey with Pictures.

So I ordered my derma roller on the 20th of January and I just received it today(29th). The product came from UK!! Anyways, today was my first day and let me tell you guys, my cheeks are red and I have this tingly feeling on both cheeks. There was no blood and it was slightly painful at first especially on the area close to the nose, but I got used to it as it went on. I am glad I did this and I want to share my progress with all you.

If you guys have any questions let me know.

Edited by filipino-thunder

Hey there I am really glad to see someone else start a new thread on this topic.

Most of the other derma-rolling logs go on forever and it is just to much for me to read from the beggining all the way to the end...

Anyway i was wondering if you plan on putting before and after pics up like, before roll & after roll

blah blah blah...

anyways that would be really help full to see how it is done/looks like and the progress you will be making.

Pics just make it a bit more encouraging but its totally up to you

thank you

:angel:

These are my before photos. I will keep you guys posted. I don't have any scarring anywhere else on my face so there was no need to show the rest.

post-80791-1264821908_thumb.jpg

post-80791-1264821929_thumb.jpg

post-80791-1264821908_thumb.jpg

post-80791-1264821929_thumb.jpg

What emla cream are u using?

From where can I buy a good one?

The package came with "SMOOTH E" skin care cream. It contains Vitamin E and C, Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Centella Essence. I put that on my face after rolling as well as VITAMIN E skin care cream from Fruit of the Earth.

I pretty much apply vitamin E cream on my face everyday to keep my skin looking younger and softer.

Good luck. You scarring is mild, I think you should see some good results.

Thanks, I believe Accutane helped get rid of some of the scars. I did some micro dermabrassion about 5 years ago and I don't think it helped.

Today, I decided to do the vinegar & lemon skin care to see if I get better result. Wish me luck.

So I did my 2nd session of rolling yesterday and this time around I bled. Last time I felt like I didn't put enough pressure so I put added more pressure. I will post pics later so you guys can judge if it made a difference so far.

Grrr. I am having problems uploading pics.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/ede...sz_100_4504.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/ede...sz_100_4469.jpg

Rightside

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/ede...sz_100_4500.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v735/ede...sz_100_4493.jpg

Left side.

Wow, different angles and lighting can make a big difference on how my acne scars look.

Hey - just curious to know if either the rolling or the vinegar/lemon thing worked? Were you happy with the results? I'm starting the vingear lemon thing soon but also considering ordering a roller to start at home. Worth it? My scars are similar to yours but fewer. Got some ice picks too which are more prominent.

Guest Timehealsall

hey man... how exactly did accutane fix some of ur scars??

I am thinking about derma rolling, I am kinda scared, does it help to minimize pores? I just got off accutane, so i have to wait a year before doing this anyways, my skin is way to sensitive and I have to kick-start my immune system in order for the healing process of my skin to begin.

Please keep us posted~